Argen bite splint resin vs KeysplintSoft

coopatroopatech

coopatroopatech

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed any real difference between the two products for nightguards other than the cost? Looking to save some money but at the risk of a headache by switching.

Thank! :)

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
IMO it is the same material. Same bottle, same slightly blue/purple hue. Keystone probably makes it for Argen.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
We ran some tests and there was a slight difference in the formula, we found the argen material to be less accurate and we had to tweak settings to compensate. It was minor but it was noticeable in the more complex splints we printed.

coopatroopatech

coopatroopatech

Reaction score
We ran some tests and there was a slight difference in the formula, we found the argen material to be less accurate and we had to tweak settings to compensate. It was minor but it was noticeable in the more complex splints we printed.
We dont design our splints/nightguards like the ones pictured here or on most forums (we use Blender4Dental). What would you consider to be "more complex"? All of our doctors HATE the typical 3shape/exocad nightguard design floating around, so all of our soft printed ngs are 2 mm from the lowest hanging cusp, without scalloping.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
We dont design our splints/nightguards like the ones pictured here or on most forums (we use Blender4Dental). What would you consider to be "more complex"? All of our doctors HATE the typical 3shape/exocad nightguard design floating around, so all of our soft printed ngs are 2 mm from the lowest hanging cusp, without scalloping.
When I talk about more complex its like fully functional, pankey, Dawson style splints. Flat occlusion simple splints were not as effected but once we go to functional it was more noticeable.

coopatroopatech

coopatroopatech

Reaction score
When I talk about more complex its like fully functional, pankey, Dawson style splints. Flat occlusion simple splints were not as effected but once we go to functional it was more noticeable.
perfect! this is the answer I was looking for. thank you so much!!

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
perfect! this is the answer I was looking for. thank you so much!!
Glad to be of help, I 100% think you could tailor the design and printers to work with the Argen material its just good to be aware there is a slight shift prior to moving over.

Top Bottom