3Shape D640 on Ebay

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
That sucks.

I sold many used 3M scanners and just plugged them in and started making teeth.

No transfer fee.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
so they cannot work outside the place they are purchased?

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
Couple of pitfalls - some models in Europe are locked to the original supplier - the output files are encrypted to a specific milling center. 3Shapes terms and conditions do not permit license transfers between owners and a new license is 5000 euro plus tax.

The state of the fan suggest the machine has been used over a period of time, as does it's age. The dot plate shown in the case is part of the calibration set up, and should be fixed to the light source shown upside down beside it - it may reseat, but I would not be sure as the exact position of the dots are used to calibrate the cameras and if not glued back in the right place....well you figure it out.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
he thinks he got an offer at $11,000. time will tell.

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Couple of pitfalls - some models in Europe are locked to the original supplier - the output files are encrypted to a specific milling center. 3Shapes terms and conditions do not permit license transfers between owners and a new license is 5000 euro plus tax.

The state of the fan suggest the machine has been used over a period of time, as does it's age. The dot plate shown in the case is part of the calibration set up, and should be fixed to the light source shown upside down beside it - it may reseat, but I would not be sure as the exact position of the dots are used to calibrate the cameras and if not glued back in the right place....well you figure it out.

License ownership can be transferred with the approval of the original reseller.

The fan is easy to replace, a couple bucks and just plug it into the board. The dot plane on the other hand cannot just be glued back on and needs to be sent back to 3Shape, which will set you back a few hundred dollars.

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
Clearly holding out for a hero (offer) - it's been relisted for another 25 days.

Top Bottom