KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Sure you can...it's just an STL.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Sure you can...it's just an STL.

Kent I don't think it can unless the MCXL is on a 3rd party cam. Sirona has a fully closed system that only mills their files. If you have the cerec software I don't think you can mill other files, but I haven't work on a Crap Lac system since 2010 so maybe there is a way.

krashd133

krashd133

Reaction score
From what I've heard the new 15 software can accept .stl files, it can also export but that takes $$$ for an export license

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
Yes you can mill 3 Shape scans in the MCXL with the 15 software. I milled 2 today and it works really well, especially with the extra fine burs. .stl import is free and open with the 15 software.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Yes you can mill 3 Shape scans in the MCXL with the 15 software. I milled 2 today and it works really well, especially with the extra fine burs. .stl import is free and open with the 15 software.
We had bought cerec in 2012 and all the software but did not keep with the newer software. Is it gonna cost for 2015 inlab software.

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
We had bought cerec in 2012 and all the software but did not keep with the newer software. Is it gonna cost for 2015 inlab software.
Only if you do not have an AKUnlimited dongle. I think that it is $5,000.

H

halbosh

Reaction score
Is the software on 3 shape or on cerec ?

Cleo

Cleo

Reaction score
You should be able to register for the inlab 22 version for free with the serial number off your mcxl. You should be able to register with your vendor for the license if you have a mill, scanner, or printer