IOS Scanned Encode

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
Is anyone tracking their remake / return numbers on IOS scanned 3i Encode cases? I'd like to get some actual data from frequent users if possible. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer not to post your numbers.

If your remake rates are higher with Encode than with regular scan bodies, what reasons are you seeing for the difference?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Is anyone tracking their remake / return numbers on IOS scanned 3i Encode cases? I'd like to get some actual data from frequent users if possible. Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer not to post your numbers.

If your remake rates are higher with Encode than with regular scan bodies, what reasons are you seeing for the difference?
Are you seeing higher problems with encode, or just feeding your curiosity?

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
Are you seeing higher problems with encode, or just feeding your curiosity?

I'd like to compare actual data to what a client believes and is being told by a sales rep. We're in an era where a sales rep, who's job it is to part dentists and lab owners from their money, has more credibility than the lab owners who actually pay for the remakes. I have better places to spend $10k.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score

in recent days i've seen facebook posts of doctors complaining their units don't fit on encode implants. it has been suggested, and i feel it is highly probable, that the core implant data pertaining to the scan body-ti base is wrong by a fair bit.