COVID-19 RESTRICTION AND LOCKDOWNS- HOW YOU COPING??

• Thread starter enricochienrico
  • Start date
Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I don't, the person that started the thread kinda did when they wrote the name of the thread wouldn't you say? I'm trying to be respectful of that. You're free to not get the vaccine, they're not holding people down and jabbing needles into their arms, you just might be inconvenienced by your choice, like not being able to travel to certain places, and probably other stuff soon.
Abe, you haven't been here very long so I'll clue you in. This thread has stayed on topic for three WHOLE pages!!!! That my new friend is VERY rare here, so the OP won't or shouldn't be offended if it goes off track.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Heres an excerpt from VAERS>

"This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:

• 19,015 total adverse events, including 1,132 rated as serious and 19 reported deaths. Two of the 19 deaths were suicides.The most recent death involves one report of two patients [VAERS I.D. 1655100] who died after their second dose of Pfizer, including a 13-year old female. Other recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
  • 2,810 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
    attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
  • 469 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 462 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
  • 101 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer."
This is CDC released data, if that is your trusted source. Now if I coerced one of you into doing something that affected your child like this, I couldnt live with myself.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
As I continue to watch this thread, I’m reminded that THIS disagreement is healthy. A wide variety of thought IS good. Censorship and canceling is the death of thought. Trust science? Trust the experts? Whose science? Are all scientists or experts equal? (If so, all dentists certainly are too). The strongest and most persuasive arguments should win the day, not force and bullying or coercion.
Some of you and I would strongly disagree on many topics, yet remain friendly.
Carry on in good faith!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive learned a lot here from truly everyones different perspectives. I think I will stick to that. :Hello:

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Heres an excerpt from VAERS>

"This week’s U.S. data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:

• 19,015 total adverse events, including 1,132 rated as serious and 19 reported deaths. Two of the 19 deaths were suicides.The most recent death involves one report of two patients [VAERS I.D. 1655100] who died after their second dose of Pfizer, including a 13-year old female. Other recent reported deaths include a 15-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1498080) who previously had COVID, was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy in May 2021 and died four days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s vaccine on June 18, when he collapsed on the soccer field and went into ventricular tachycardia; and a 13-year-old girl (VAERS I.D. 1505250) who died after suffering a heart condition after receiving her first dose of Pfizer.
  • 2,810 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
    attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
  • 469 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 462 cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
  • 101 reports of blood clotting disorders, with all cases attributed to Pfizer."
This is CDC released data, if that is your trusted source. Now if I coerced one of you into doing something that affected your child like this, I couldnt live with myself.
And here is another sobering, very sad fact. More children in Chicago have died from being shot than from Covid. 😢

A

A. M.

Reaction score
Science...
What is science all about? Proving theories and/or refining our knowledge about something, no? Maybe I'm stupid for this...
The fun part is that there is always more side to a story, not just in science.
But about this vaccine, you only hear about the smart scientists and doctors who we never heard about before (most of them at least) who wants to lock down, and tell you what you can do. All these smart people are paid by big pharma...
Other doctors are censored, even if they only saying let's look at it from a different angle as well... They studied at least as much as the others, some even more, but they didn't sell themselves.
Why do we assume that a person who is not vaccinated can only be sick, and spreading the virus??? ... hell worked well in Germany not that long ago...
I got vaccines, real vaccines when I was a child, and those vaccines gave immunity, and also tested for decades!!!
Also... when you get a vaccine, doesn't matter what for, it ONLY PROTECTS YOU, nobody else. That's why my mom vaccinated me as a child, to protect me and not to protect the neighbor's kid... that is the neighbor's responsibility! So BS to get vaccinated to protect your neighbor, or community, or grandma...
Of course we have to protect the vulnerable but not like this.
But ask your mom, if she would vaccinate you if you would still be a teenager now, against something that has no threat to you, but there is a chance that the vaccine can cause heart problems, which you will live for the rest of your life!
And if I'm willing to take my chances you should respect my decision as I respect yours to take it as well. None of us is better then the other. We both have our freedom to choose, or at least should... but unfortunately not how it goes nowadays.
And also, when I go see a doctor he/she tells me what is wrong and what the treatment is... but I make the choice of what treatment I go with, I chose!!!
Being not so smart, here is what I think... it all comes down to your immune system. Even if you get sick, you can get over it without need to go in the hospital. Take care of you body!
This vaccine is soo safe and effective, I wonder how fully vaccinated people still get sick, or even in the hospital, since it supposed to lessen your symptoms. Nothing else! Doesn't stop you to spread it or gives you immunity, and that is what Pfizer was saying from the beginning!

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
And here is another sobering, very sad fact. More children in Chicago have died from being shot than from Covid. 😢
A certain amount of kids died from being shot, and then more kids died on top of that number from Covid. Should we be seeing this and say "Less kids died of covid than gunshots so it's not that big a deal?"

I would say most if not all of the deaths from both of those causes are preventable, and if we can prevent them we should.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
Science...
What is science all about? Proving theories and/or refining our knowledge about something, no? Maybe I'm stupid for this...
The fun part is that there is always more side to a story, not just in science.
But about this vaccine, you only hear about the smart scientists and doctors who we never heard about before (most of them at least) who wants to lock down, and tell you what you can do. All these smart people are paid by big pharma...
Other doctors are censored, even if they only saying let's look at it from a different angle as well... They studied at least as much as the others, some even more, but they didn't sell themselves.
Why do we assume that a person who is not vaccinated can only be sick, and spreading the virus??? ... hell worked well in Germany not that long ago...
I got vaccines, real vaccines when I was a child, and those vaccines gave immunity, and also tested for decades!!!
Also... when you get a vaccine, doesn't matter what for, it ONLY PROTECTS YOU, nobody else. That's why my mom vaccinated me as a child, to protect me and not to protect the neighbor's kid... that is the neighbor's responsibility! So BS to get vaccinated to protect your neighbor, or community, or grandma...
Of course we have to protect the vulnerable but not like this.
But ask your mom, if she would vaccinate you if you would still be a teenager now, against something that has no threat to you, but there is a chance that the vaccine can cause heart problems, which you will live for the rest of your life!
And if I'm willing to take my chances you should respect my decision as I respect yours to take it as well. None of us is better then the other. We both have our freedom to choose, or at least should... but unfortunately not how it goes nowadays.
And also, when I go see a doctor he/she tells me what is wrong and what the treatment is... but I make the choice of what treatment I go with, I chose!!!
Being not so smart, here is what I think... it all comes down to your immune system. Even if you get sick, you can get over it without need to go in the hospital. Take care of you body!
This vaccine is soo safe and effective, I wonder how fully vaccinated people still get sick, or even in the hospital, since it supposed to lessen your symptoms. Nothing else! Doesn't stop you to spread it or gives you immunity, and that is what Pfizer was saying from the beginning!
No one thing is 100% effective. 99% of the people in the hospital with covid are unvaccinated. It's about layers of protection. Social distancing, masks, and vaccines all work together to minimize risk.

Screen-Shot-2020-05-01-at-4.34.20-PM-e1588365423770.png

A

A. M.

Reaction score
No one thing is 100% effective. 99% of the people in the hospital with covid are unvaccinated. It's about layers of protection. Social distancing, masks, and vaccines all work together to minimize risk.

View attachment 39327
99%??? Ok... let's talk about yesterday's cases in Ontario... it was about 780 cases (I don't care to double check for you),over 600 was not or unknown vaccinated status, and 121 fully vaccinated! I guess I suck at math too, but definitely seems more then 99% for me
That picture is bs, show studies.
And also, once you peed yourself make sure you keep it on for 8 hours, or more that day... no harm in that!

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
99%??? Ok... let's talk about yesterday's cases in Ontario... it was about 780 cases (I don't care to double check for you),over 600 was not or unknown vaccinated status, and 121 fully vaccinated! I guess I suck at math too, but definitely seems more then 99% for me
That picture is bs, show studies.
And also, once you peed yourself make sure you keep it on for 8 hours, or more that day... no harm in that!

I'd point you at the recent Clevland Clinic study. Here's an article about it https://www.cnet.com/health/99-of-covid-deaths-are-now-of-unvaccinated-people-experts-say/

The important bit:
The study found:
  • 99.7% of the infections occurred among those who were unvaccinated.
  • Only 0.3% of the infections occurred among those who were fully vaccinated (two weeks after the second dose).
The study also looked at data for its patients who had been hospitalized in 2021 and found of the nearly 4,300 COVID-19 admissions in Ohio between Jan. 1 and April 13, more than 99.75% were in patients that were not fully vaccinated.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score

View attachment 39327
This is not scientific, nor how it actually works.
for your digestion:

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
If it's 99%, then they knew the risk they were taking and were willing to take it. That should be their choice, not the government. If things keep going like they are, it will look like we're living in China or Russia, not the USA! Those of us that are vaccinated, IF we get a break through case, if we have any symptoms at all they will be mild and it won't kill us.

A

A. M.

Reaction score
I don't know where you get those numbers, but that study says 46866 employees were in the study.
60% of them were vaccinated 28223. So the 40% unvaccinated crazy, is 18643 people.
2154 people got Covid (from both group). Out of that 15 got the virus from the vaccinated (the 60% of the group)
Meaning 2139 unvaccinated got sick. How sick??? Being positive, or sick at home, or hospitalized sick
But it means magically, 16504 didn't...

Explain me the 99.7% infections among those who were unvaccinated!

And also in the beginning of the year the numbers were high, you know flu, and stuff... and I think they are just going to change the pcr tests at the end of the year because it cannot differentiate between covid and the flu

I'd point you at the recent Clevland Clinic study. Here's an article about it https://www.cnet.com/health/99-of-covid-deaths-are-now-of-unvaccinated-people-experts-say/

The important bit:
The study found:
  • 99.7% of the infections occurred among those who were unvaccinated.
  • Only 0.3% of the infections occurred among those who were fully vaccinated (two weeks after the second dose).
The study also looked at data for its patients who had been hospitalized in 2021 and found of the nearly 4,300 COVID-19 admissions in Ohio between Jan. 1 and April 13, more than 99.75% were in patients that were not fully vaccinated.

HonestAbe

HonestAbe

Reaction score
I don't know where you get those numbers, but that study says 46866 employees were in the study.
60% of them were vaccinated 28223. So the 40% unvaccinated crazy, is 18643 people.
2154 people got Covid (from both group). Out of that 15 got the virus from the vaccinated (the 60% of the group)
Meaning 2139 unvaccinated got sick. How sick??? Being positive, or sick at home, or hospitalized sick
But it means magically, 16504 didn't...

Explain me the 99.7% infections among those who were unvaccinated!

And also in the beginning of the year the numbers were high, you know flu, and stuff... and I think they are just going to change the pcr tests at the end of the year because it cannot differentiate between covid and the flu
The study is not only their employees but their patients as well from what I understood. I'll give it another read to make sure I got that right tomorrow.

If it's 99%, then they knew the risk they were taking and were willing to take it. That should be their choice, not the government. If things keep going like they are, it will look like we're living in China or Russia, not the USA! Those of us that are vaccinated, IF we get a break through case, if we have any symptoms at all they will be mild and it won't kill us.
I agree. It is their choice to take the risk. If people don't wanna get vaccinated they don't have to, but choices have consequences. Breakthrough cases are very rare but still possible, yeah we might be fine, but that unvaccinated person we come into contact with has a much higher chance of having really severe conditions that require hospitalization. If I can help someone avoid that, and it requires very little for me to do so, then I'm going to do it. Have you all seen how many people are like "Yeah I'll be fine!" and then weeks later they're dead, leaving orphaned children behind or devastated family and friends? How many of them even recorded on their literal deathbeds when it's too late that they regret not getting the vaccine? How many people out there tragically, and accidentally, gave the virus to a family or friend that died as a result of it? Yeah I'll take a pass on that risk thanks. That's the whole point, the risk isn't just about the individual, it's about everyone around you, yes even the strangers.

This is not scientific, nor how it actually works.
for your digestion:

It is scientific, and it is how it actually works.
for your digestion:

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
This conversation just proves how MANY different facts are out there!! It's freaking scary!! Reports that apparently say that 99% of cov hospitalizations are the non vaccinated. Reports that say only 60% are non vaccinated. Reports that it's split 50/50 and reports that 60% are hospitalized WITH the vaccine. ALL from what I used to consider legitimate sources!! I don't give a crap anymore. I'm taking care of me and mine the best way I think and anyone with a differing opinion is still 100% ok with me too!
I'm not too worried about my 99% chance of survival, i got it and had barely a cold. I was was courteous and self quarantined before I had symptoms because my wife showed symptoms before me. I spent all my quarantine time being lazy and away from everyone. My mom went to the hospital when she got it nearly a year ago. Stupid thing is she could have been treated with medication early on and avoided it. Even when she went to the hospital they just put her in a bed for more than a day THEN treated her! How stupid is that? There was proof back then of several options of treatment but it wasn't used anywhere and was mocked in the media. But it sure as hell is being used NOW. This whole thing is a cluster that really doesn't make sense. Unless you're willing to admit, with a little research of history and how money works, that humans want money and power and control.
I believe the vaccine works. I really do. It works to weaken symptoms and lower chances of going to the hosipital as long as you get a booster $hot every couple of months. I believe that it is not a real vaccine too. It didn't fit the definition of a vaccine until they changed the definition some days ago. Vaccine's ended deadly diseases in the past and ended non life threatening but severely disabling diseases. That is truly amazing and I'm grateful. This vaccine is not that. But I still support anyone who gets it 100%.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Also something my old school math training can't figure out. West Virginia's governor read their reports on covid on Aug 23. He said there is something like 29% increase in "breakthrough" cases, 21% "breakthrough" hospitalizations and 25% increase in deaths of fully vaccinated. I tried looking up their fully vaccinated numbers from that time period and it ranges anywhere from 33% vaccinated to 78% vaccinated. Again, what news source to believe.
Anyways....it's not a true vaccine in the old fashioned (last week) definition of a vaccine. Nevertheless, I do see it saving a lot of people still. But please don't push to take away freedoms.