Your experience with ZUBLER furnaces

K

kdental

Reaction score
Zubler Your experience with ZUBLER furnaces

Hello fellas ,I know charles007 is a Zubler fan :) but is anybody else happy about this brand and why.
I am looking to buy a new furnace and i want the best for the best price:).
i was not able to find to much info about Zubler.
I am thinking between Vita vacumat 6000, ivoclar programat 500 and zubler vario200
Thank you

Last edited:
C

Chris

Reaction score
The Vario 300 is the best fireing furance i have ever used. No reaction layer at all.

K

kdental

Reaction score
Chris ,how you end up buying a Zubler Tell me Why you made this decision ,cause i understand that some say is a good furnace but i was not able to find much about it online like history ,opinions.
Thank you

C

charles007

Reaction score
Hello fellas ,I know charles007 is a Zubler fan :) but is anybody else happy about this brand and why.
I am looking to buy a new furnace and i want the best for the best price:).
i was not able to find to much info about Zubler.
I am thinking between Vita vacumat 6000, ivoclar programat 500 and zubler vario200
Thank you

I'll trade you my 2.5 year old Programat 500 for that sweet little Zubler 200 I saw at LMT. Will also trade you my EP5000 for a Zubler press, its also 2.5 years old and has giving me 100% success in pressing emax.
Zubler and Ivoclar are both great ovens, and very accurate.!

K

kdental

Reaction score
Charles how you calibrate the zubler? and how is the vacuum compared to ivoclar ,or could you compare it to dekema?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Charles how you calibrate the zubler? and how is the vacuum compared to ivoclar ,or could you compare it to dekema?

Sorry, don't know...Jesen told me as I was deciding which ovens to buy that Zubler holds their calibration very well ? what do I know, they were trying to sell 2 oven to me .

Dekema's, sorry again, out of my price line.. It's supposedly the best porcelain ovens on the market... so I was told :confused:

user name

user name

Reaction score
LOVE IT. Auto everything. Perfect.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Zubler is an excellent oven, we had one of the first ones at my old employer. They were, are? supported by Jensen. Now that Jensen has partnered with 3M, they are selling the Dekema ovens, but I believe they still support Zubler owners. The zubler doesn't need calibration as it has a Rhodium thermocouple. We used are Zubler pressing oven, big model, to press 15 rings a day, it is very accurate and reliable but you pay for it. When we had problems, Jensen would ship a loaner same day. I am not sure if they still sell it, but my guess is that the ovens rights are out there for a schien or someone to pick-up. The only problem is that the owner/engineer will not let the product be cheapened for any vendor. Anyone who had an original Pro-100 pre Whip-mix knows what I am talking of.

ZOOMAN

ZOOMAN

MadCap Member
Reaction score
Zubler Your experience with ZUBLER furnaces

Call Chris at Zubler USA 972-600-9187.

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
I have the Zubler Press 300 & Ivoclar EP 5000....Love them both!!

H

harry1

Reaction score
Couple of guys I know, happy using Multimat NTXpress with good results.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
I use a P700 which is just an ivoclar P500 with a few more bells and whistles.

Awsome furnace youd be more than happy with the p500 guaranteed.

K

kdental

Reaction score
What about Vita vacumat 6000? it looks really nice and it has the same features as ivoclar even more

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score

sorry im not charles but we have a zubler vario press 300 and a Dekema austromat 3001.

both are fantastic ovens

IMO- the dekema fires porcelain (creation) a little different , stonger vacum = more tranlucency in work ( not always a good thing)
but it is a little hard to program

the zubler i use for pressing (mainly Emax)and firing my ceramic (creation)
all programs that came pre programed were right on the money
had to raise my press cycle (emax) by 5'c

only issue no way to go thru cycles quickly only option is to use wheel and go threw all programs- example warm up program is #1 (run every day prior to firing anything) creation opauqe is program 82 have to scroll htrew all
not a big deal but with the dekema you press wjat ever # you want to get to example if you a ron program # 1 and ned to go to 88 just hit # 8 it takes you to program 821 then just up arrow once and there you are- like i said earlier real minor

Greg Amendola MDT

P

Ppradip

Reaction score
IF YOU REQUIRED ANY INFORMATION OF VARIO PRESS 300 OVENS THEN CALL US, IT IS A FANTASTIC OVEN, AS IN INDIA WE GOT A GREAT SUPPORT FROM BIG LABS IN INDIA WHICH ARE FOLLOWER OF IVOCLOR BUT NOW THEY ARE USING OUR VARIO PRESS 300 OVEN AND THEY GOT AMAZING RESULT OF EMAX AS COMPARED TO IVOCLOR OVEN

P

Ppradip

Reaction score
any one are using both IVOCLOR EP 5000 OVEN and ZUBLER VARIO PRESS 300 OVEN in there labs, and what will the experience of both the ovens for E max Pressing

D

Dental Guy

Reaction score
I have a Zubler and is the best furnace I have used.

C

Chris

Reaction score
I looked at how it was built and looking at the lack of reaction layer on the emax sold me , Also not having to program all those firing progroms allow me to test out other material much more freely than otherwise. The spec on the machine, and not really having to Calbrate the machine after set up and how it was set up by regions for the vac.
Over all it is a fine digital heating platform rather than a toster oven where the temp may go as much as 50' above the temp before it stops.. I have gotten very good Information from Zubbler USA .

Last edited:
P

Ppradip

Reaction score
Hi,If you used ZUBLER VARIO 300e Oven in your lab then you will get almost minimum reaction layer as compared to ivoclor EP5000, Here in India we are getting good respons from lab Technicians for Vario Press 300e Ovens, if you required more infromation then you can visits on www.zublerindia.com or zubler Dental