Wieland Zenotech Select Hybrid Problems

D

Doug Stuart

Reaction score
Hi Harmonylab. Have you had anyone from Ivoclar come to look at the Unit, or got onto Wieland Support? They should be able to rectify any issues.
I have installed many Selects with Disc Changers here in Australia, and Yes the Changer can have its issues, but we have to fix them quite easily and quickly. I'm a big fan of this unit because it makes the whole process much easier.

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
Hi Harmonylab. Have you had anyone from Ivoclar come to look at the Unit, or got onto Wieland Support? They should be able to rectify any issues.
I have installed many Selects with Disc Changers here in Australia, and Yes the Changer can have its issues, but we have to fix them quite easily and quickly. I'm a big fan of this unit because it makes the whole process much easier.

Ivoclar's support is great. they've been looking into it. it's just taken a while though. absolutely love the machine when it works, but we've had a rough ride so far.

T

Timovski

Reaction score
Hello to all ,

I am waiting for a Select S2 to install in one dental office. It will be my first installation. Hope not the last :). I had my service training in Ivoclar , Austria and the things that I read here are very helpfull for me .

Top Bottom