Who's drinking what?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Ya, its a is a low proof. It probably will be just another triple sec, but I am hoping for more. Its made with 100% Florida oranges, with a slight undertone of migrant worker.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
It was ranked as the number 1 best liquor produced Florida. So, I have high hopes and low expectations.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I'll send a bottle your way ;)...
There is an old liquor store a few towns away that buys out the inventory of others that are going out of business.
I've found some real gems there. I am going to go see if they have any.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
It was ranked as the number 1 best liquor produced Florida. So, I have high hopes and low expectations.
I've had some rum made around the Siesta Key area, some Vodka from St. Augustine, and Palm Ridge Reserve Florida whiskey. I am going to have to try some of
St. Pete Distillery's offerings.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I almost drank the Cerec Cool-Aide many years ago,,,, :D

Lucky, my dad had a 20k paperweight. Dentists should keep their nose out of the lab business. Then again a dentist is only as good as his lab. So if the dentist is not so good he could get away with cerec.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I've had some rum made around the Siesta Key area, some Vodka from St. Augustine, and Palm Ridge Reserve Florida whiskey. I am going to have to try some of
St. Pete Distillery's offerings.

Let me know, I am fascinated with that area. I call it the Portland of Florida. It is basically mecca for the Florida hipsters.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Hmm, that sure makes it sound like I am a hipster, I like good food, good drinks, and a good time. Hipsters while strange and sometimes gross tend to be very up on their food/drink.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Let me know, I am fascinated with that area. I call it the Portland of Florida. It is basically mecca for the Florida hipsters.
St. Pete is hipster mecca?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Yes, many times used to go to a ton of punk rock shows at Jannus Landing.
Was there last weekend. Are you calling me a hipster??LOL

Lol, possibly do you wear skinny jeans, with a beard, large rim glasses, and drink butternut squash brown sugar peach passion vanilla porter with a slice of grapefruit as the garnish? There is a great music scene there. Great food trucks, quite a few breweries. Large artisan population. Its a young, "sophisticated" crowd.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Lol, possibly do you wear skinny jeans, with a beard, large rim glasses, and drink butternut squash brown sugar peach passion vanilla porter with a slice of grapefruit as the garnish? There is a great music scene there. Great food trucks, quite a few breweries. Large artisan population. Its a young, "sophisticated" crowd.
No skinny jeans, no beard except when I don't shave for a few days, refuse to wear glasses, hate fruit in beer unless it is Belgian lambic, listen to most genres of music, not scared to eat from a food truck. So maybe. Probably too old to be taken seriously by the hipster crowd. LOl

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Lambics are good, quite sweet do you ever mix beers? Lambic Frambosie with a Youngs Double Chocolate Porter/Stout, Lefthand milkstout nitro, or st bernardus quad. I am far more of a beer than liquor guy.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Right now in the heat of the summer lemon shandys are a godsend. Its like lemonade, but still beer. Its a touch girly, but I cant be shamed and they are delicious in the heat.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I have had thousands of beers from around the world and Stateside. I generally don't mix beers that is a recipe for a bad headache.
My passion is Belgian beer, the only breweries I haven't sampled are quite obscure and not distributed outside of their locality. I will sample them when I go on tour.;)

Unblended Lambic or Gueuze no fruit added for second fermentation.

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Right now in the heat of the summer lemon shandys are a godsend. Its like lemonade, but still beer. Its a touch girly, but I cant be shamed and they are delicious in the heat.
Try Belgian Saisons. They are meant for summer.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Try Belgian Saisons. They are meant for summer.

I drink them too, I am more of a German beer guy, Belgian is my #2 over there though. I have German in my heritage, so I gravitate to them a little more. I may enjoy Belgian more in a blind taste test though never tried. I do love me some trappist ales.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Try Westmalle Dubbel.

westmalle.png

Get it in 750ml format. It is better than the smaller bottles.

Top Bottom