Where have all the ceramists gone???

S

Skywalker

Reaction score
I am looking for a ceramist with knowledge in all materials...Empress, Feldspathic, Emax, PFM.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here? Are most people on this site owners? If not, please inbox me if you would be interested. Great working environment, highly esthetic lab, great income potential.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
On
I am looking for a ceramist with knowledge in all materials...Empress, Feldspathic, Emax, PFM.

Am I barking up the wrong tree here? Are most people on this site owners? If not, please inbox me if you would be interested. Great working environment, highly esthetic lab, great income potential.
Which planet are you located on?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Soooo happy to reunite here, and to realize I have followed in your footsteps from a distance. One question? Was it me or mom you did not LOVE?????
I loved you both. But I love to ramble even more.

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score

Are you in Utah?

user name

user name

Reaction score

Just curious...are you Bob W.?

user name

user name

Reaction score
I had a lab owner friend that moved down to your area. I haven't heard one word since the move...thought it might be you. Good luck with your search.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
All lab owners on here are named Bob.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Where have all the ceramists gone ?
Long dirt nap

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
what do you need a ceramist for? dont you know everything is stain n glaze nowadays?