What do DLN users look like? Here's my pic. Post yours too!

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
zuzu4eny.jpg

Here I am with my oldest son.

Shawn Nowak
President
Nowak Dental Supplies inc.

Sent from my iPhone

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Oh yes! and if I had the dosh I'd get another one!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Looking good, we are all improving and getting more handsome and pretty with age.

How do you like my new avatar, this carving i did 30 years ago when i was alot younger.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Cheadlemick, is that a lion you are holding in your avatar?

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
It's not me! It's a pic I got from Reddit! That is a dog believe it or not!

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Try 40 Marcus! This was the technicians training school newcastle upon tyne dental hospital (claremont road annexe) the building is still there! circa 1975, 15 techs being trained from 8-30a.m. Til 5a.m five days a week!

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Try 40 Marcus! This was the technicians training school newcastle upon tyne dental hospital (claremont road annexe) the building is still there! circa 1975, 15 techs being trained from 8-30a.m. Til 5a.m five days a week!
That's awesome, I got another 30 years before I have your knowledge. I wish I could get out of the matrix for a minute and have someone cram 30 mores years of trial and error into my brain.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score

1975! Why. We must be the same age. I started as delivery girl in 1974. My runs always took a shorter length of time than the others. It was only recently that I figured out how that was.

In '76 I was trained as a plaster tech and was the only one allowed to trim a finicky Dr.s dies (lathe and pic). From there I was scooped for the porcelain room and learned glaze, opaque and building porcelain. The owner mentored me and I loved him in return... oh well. The salad days.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Yes the old times were great I am 58 on the 29th! I could write a book about the training school years!

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
Right behind you. 57 on the 27th of August. I have some great memories too. You should write a book! I should too. lol. Things were quite a bit different in the 70's.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Jeez it's like an old people's home! But yes mrs G things were a bit different then!no 2thm8kr but his hair was mad!