What am I missing?

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
Tell you what, when and if you get a response that contradicts specifically what we said based on SCIENTIFIC evidence I will go higher up in the company just to prove you wrong. Manufacturer have been touting that we will void the warranty when we use any 3rd party parts on their fixtures. Do you really believe parts are not compatible? Its how they make money. Why would they make then discontinue a product like Astra did with non eng UCLA's? Was it because they didn't work or? They can make more money selling a Transmucosal abutment for splinted restorations right?

Anyhow its seems to be a pissing match for some reason so just know I have been drinking lots of water and the clip is loaded!

All I know is that the head of 2 respected schools of Implant dentistry that I know personally when I submitted this question to them they did not blink.
my argument is with changing the design. Simply that changing the design of the parts changes the reliability and function of a WELL tested design. you test them after you cut off the hex?....

I got my liquor and cookies, no clip but I am not really a gun nut....

I just rely on the companies that make these things to provide me with info on how to use them and I try not to change the design as I know they put a lot of effort and time testing their design, also I have a few old farts in my back pocket that know the reasons for this design and have learned from them WHY these parts are designed a SPECIFIC way.

this one is gunna be fun :)

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
silly us rep is not answering me but to say it voids warrenty. guess I move on up.

Last edited: