VHF S1 CAM with Win10?

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using DentalCAM on a win 10 machine? Our software came on a with laptop loaded with 8.1, its a terrible OS in general, and every other PC in the lab is win 10. Our re-seller says the software has not been tested with win 10 therefore we cant update. Im very tempted to just go ahead and update anyway but I thought Id ask here first. This PC is the only one that wont network with the rest of the lab, I believe its the 8.1 OS

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
If the reseller recommends not doing it, I wouldn't.

I know we have had people call in that have upgraded before asking this question and now the CAM and CNC software will no longer work correctly.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Stay away from windows 10, I know a lot of people having issues with it on 3shape can't imaging what will happen on the VHF cam, If you like install it on a side PC with win10 and try it out before making any type of jump on your production end.

'JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GIVING WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE FOR FREE DO NOT DO IT'

Free is not always a good thing.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
I have found win 10 to be a geat OS, I have it on all my PCs and tablets. 8.1 is utter garbage unless your a 12 year old girl fixing selfies.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Stay away from windows 10, I know a lot of people having issues with it on 3shape can't imaging what will happen on the VHF cam, If you like install it on a side PC with win10 and try it out before making any type of jump on your production end.

'JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GIVING WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE FOR FREE DO NOT DO IT'

Free is not always a good thing.
I dont have the software to side load it on to a win 10 PC to test, our re-seller is very unwilling to help in anyway.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I have found win 10 to be a geat OS, I have it on all my PCs and tablets. 8.1 is utter garbage unless your a 12 year old girl fixing selfies.

I like win 10, also... windows 10 is 8.1 that works, like Windows 7 was Vista that works.

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
For those who are interested, it works perfectly.