For Sale DMG Ultrasonic 10 with Changer Module

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So we're looking to free up some space and we are selling our DMG Ultrasonic 10 with the linear magazine changer (PH 2 | 120).

It's been lightly used over the year's but it honestly is too advanced for us to maximize it's abilities. Selling just the unit itself, CAM software and PC not included.

Last edited:
eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
lol thanks guys, I'll post some when i get a chance. But yeah, thanks @CoolHandLuke for posting the video :)

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Bought it at a time where we thought we would want to mill our own Bars and Abutments. Fast forward to 2016 and having already helped one company through the 510K in 2008, i'm in no position nor pay structure to do that again. Owner of the lab isn't interested in this either, so it's just sitting here collecting dust as I also no long have the time to play with it and program it into a Zr milling mule.

Reaching out to DLN before i reach out to Core3D and the other milling centers that would have better use of this.

STILL Haven't had time to post pictures today. But will tomorrow.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Pretty sure I knew the person who owned this mill before you guys. I heard the air filter is $3,000 !! :confused: Deal

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Pretty sure I knew the person who owned this mill before you guys. I heard the air filter is $3,000 !! :confused: Deal
That is impossible, we bought it new from Mori Seki / DMG

You're probably thinking of the other unit that was bought from a lab in Florida and i think put to use in Richmond.

Some of the maintenance is expensive, but the reality is that we don't operate an environment that could ever use the full potential of this mill.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
That is impossible, we bought it new from Mori Seki / DMG

You're probably thinking of the other unit that was bought from a lab in Florida and i think put to use in Richmond.

Some of the maintenance is expensive, but the reality is that we don't operate an environment that could ever use the full potential of this mill.

Ooh ok. The guy that had this mill also sold it.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
What CAM were you running on it?

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Hyperdent and Sum3D.

Top Bottom