value ingots vs. LT

user name

user name

Reaction score
I havent been working with the value ingots yet. Sorry to be so slow; the short bus dropped me off late.

I heard that the value ingots are slightly more translucent than the LTs, and because they target the 'value', its easier to hit the shade rather than starting with say an A1 Lt when the target shade is A2? There might be a more current stump shade chart than what I have that incorperates the V-ingots..?

How do you like them, how are you using them, what have they replaced and what dont you like?

main reason for asking is I have a newish account that does nice preps but looks like hes going to be doing 90% A1. Grrr

D

DeVreugd

Reaction score
Dr.023.jpg Dr.016.jpg
I havent been working with the value ingots yet. Sorry to be so slow; the short bus dropped me off late.

I heard that the value ingots are slightly more translucent than the LTs, and because they target the 'value', its easier to hit the shade rather than starting with say an A1 Lt when the target shade is A2? There might be a more current stump shade chart than what I have that incorperates the V-ingots..?

How do you like them, how are you using them, what have they replaced and what dont you like?

main reason for asking is I have a newish account that does nice preps but looks like hes going to be doing 90% A1. Grrr

I have done a few cases using Impulse V1 & V3. I think they blend in well. V1 for low value shades & V3 for lighter value.

Russ
Dr.023.jpg Dr.016.jpg