For Sale trubyte fox planes

P

paul sarratt cdt

Reaction score
does anyone use these anymore I recently came into posession of several hundred (yikes) I have no use for them so if anyone is interested let me know(make me an offer) also I have a triad 2000 vlc light cure unit in good shape 400 dollars

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Picture of which FOX plane

P

paul sarratt cdt

Reaction score
this one i have over a hundred did not know there was another kind of trubyte fox plane I have them on ebay not much luck though

Attachments

• 20160606_140229_1280x720.jpg
    20160606_140229_1280x720.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 24
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
The term fox plane is used to reference a bunch of stuff. I have seen setting templates called this as well as other types of adjusting tools for bite rims.

What you have is a true FOX plane.

Your price on EBAY is good but don't plan on these things moving. The sad thing is the vast majority of clients do not take the time to use this, heck the majority do not have a heat source for modifying wax rims in the office.

Good luck with sale

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
this one i have over a hundred did not know there was another kind of trubyte fox plane I have them on ebay not much luck though
I have a prosthodontist that uses this and face bows religiously.
Always a pleasure to work for.

Sadly, the vast unwashed masses usually have no clue. Pity. They're one of the most basic no bs tools one can use to establish occlusal plane.