zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Shrinking market share... gotta make up for the lost $ somehow Rofl

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Medit is the Amber Heard of IOS
That’s hilarious. As someone from the removable side please elaborate on the hierarchy of IOS. Most of our doctors have IOS but still send us analog impressions for removable cases. I would love to get a better understanding of what works, what doesn’t and what to look out for.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
That’s hilarious. As someone from the removable side please elaborate on the hierarchy of IOS. Most of our doctors have IOS but still send us analog impressions for removable cases. I would love to get a better understanding of what works, what doesn’t and what to look out for.
It all boils down to scan strategy. The ability to capture those crucial landmarks ,interproximals,contacts , occlusion and path of insertion. I show my clients how to scan what I need to make a decent model. No different in analog. Digital bubbles are called holes lol.
So most IOS scanners are well within the 20 microns accuracy of analog.The best is Trios but it’s not cheap.Everything else is politics.
💩in 💩out

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Medit is the Amber Heard of IOS
That makes Johnny Depp the 3Shape of IOS world?...that ain't saying much. The more 3Shape sues Medit, the more Medits market share goes up. 3Shape should have went directly to their end users using social media to find out what they want, need, and improve on it from there. Folks who spend all there time focusing on there competition lose everytime. Who is going to win this one...the lawyers and Medits market share, just like last time.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Our T-710 Desktop is in route Vroam

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
awesome, appreciate.. can't wait..

Top Bottom