Tooth Pop Quiz

A

Anziano

Reaction score
Grabbed some anteriors to process and experiment with microwaving acrylic years ago before i tried it on a real case, and I found them the other day. I wondered of any of you out there could spot the brand or if they are "cheap" or "expensive/Premium" teeth for fun. What could they be and why? :)

IMG_8617.jpg
IMG_8618.jpg
IMG_8619.jpg

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
For fun I will guess Justi Blend

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
I think they are cheap teeth because why would you use premium to test acrylic?

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Look a little like Myerson A13 special, is ther any markers on the cing?

C

CapitalWestTech

Reaction score
First post!! The teeth on the right side are premium and the left are less expensive. btw- the centrals don't match in size/shape.

A

Anziano

Reaction score
CapitalWestTech did figure out the unmentioned twist I included. It is just for fun after all. :)

Yes, they are half extremely cheap and half "premium". You should elaborate what you mean by right and left by tooth numbers. 6-8 are? and 9-11 are? (cheap/expensive) The brands haven't been mentioned yet

C

CapitalWestTech

Reaction score
CapitalWestTech did figure out the unmentioned twist I included. It is just for fun after all. :)

Yes, they are half extremely cheap and half "premium". You should elaborate what you mean by right and left by tooth numbers. 6-8 are? and 9-11 are? (cheap/expensive) The brands haven't been mentioned yet
9-11 are premium

A

Anziano

Reaction score
Thanks to those who gave a guess. Here is the answer

#6-8 Portrait IPN

#9-11 Ultradent

Top Bottom