Tax Day

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
It's finally here! The day we've waited for all year!!

Did you give or receive this tax season?

:ballchain:

X

Xdental

Reaction score
Well if you really think about it you never receive anything that was not already yours. Better question is how much did the government take. Just my two cents :)

doug

doug

Reaction score
I always file an extension.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
It's done, but I always have to pay!!! Which really pisses me off because I bust my rump 24/7 to get that little bit farther ahead in life while some dipshlt slacker down the road doesn't do a damn thing all year and gets thousands of dollars back...of whose money mind you? Yeah, I have no love for much of any of my government. Crooks with title's...and if they lived back when the Constitution was formed they would all be tarred, feathered and hung for what they get away with on a daily basis under the cloak of being a politician. Okay, that should be a good enough rant...but it wasn't a rant because I can also propose an easy solution to make it fair and easy...it's called the 'FairTax', a tax plan that is the most researched bill to ever be introduced into congress, and something that just makes way too much damn sense...okay maybe that part was a rant...lol

user name

user name

Reaction score
Abolish the damn federal reserve! The crap they print isnt even real money.

X

Xdental

Reaction score
What a concept though you give me $10 and I will give you back $3 and you will tell all your friends how you made $3. I am in the wrong Business.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Yeah I paid, ALOT.
The government is a parasite.

appledental

appledental

Reaction score
The more I work the more I pay the less I make. What the #$&%

stt672

stt672

Reaction score
" I don't pay taxes I get money back." Said by a idot 20 something.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Rent, taxes and interest. I've beat two of the three into submission so I guess taxes win.

Top Bottom