Straumann CARES CS2

B

biodentalab

Reaction score
The state of art scanner for sale.
It is in excellent condition. It has been updated to latest version of software.

We purchased it a year ago and used a couple of times for custom abutments.

I am thinking this is about 2-3 years old.
This is open system where you can scan and send the .stl file to milling center to mill, zircornia, emax, wax, and custom abutment.

$11,000,00.

Attachments

• Struamann CARES CS2.png
    Struamann CARES CS2.png
    429 KB · Views: 64
B

biodentalab

Reaction score
I can negotiate on the price if anyone is serious. Thanks.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
probably one of the last of its kind if it is open. straumann is in direct lab competition.

doug

doug

Reaction score
You can buy one directly from Straumann for $6500, and that includes two years of support. The license transfer will cost you $7000 on the one you're selling.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
The worst scanner I ever owned. Good luck...

B

biodentalab

Reaction score
You can buy one directly from Straumann for $6500, and that includes two years of support. The license transfer will cost you $7000 on the one you're selling.
Straumann Offers continue support for its scanner. There is no license transfer fees. You just buy the scanner and let Straumann know that you are the new owner and they will take care of the rest. At least that was my experience. Straumann will ask you to pay for annual license renewal. Straumann does have telephone support which I think is very good. In any event, anyone interested?

ter01475

ter01475

Reaction score
The system does cost $6500.00 new and the license fee is $1800.00 for the year. You may want to download the new software that was released this week....8.8 is available now. I would guess your system is worth maybe 2 or 3 thousand at best. Sorry to say...I have the same system.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
The system does cost $6500.00 new and the license fee is $1800.00 for the year. You may want to download the new software that was released this week....8.8 is available now. I would guess your system is worth maybe 2 or 3 thousand at best. Sorry to say...I have the same system.

Actually Whipmix is offering a 5K trade-in deal on a 3 shape right now. That is about the max you could get for one of these right now I believe. I've been waiting to see if the 8.8 release will make it worthwhile to hold on to the CS2. Now that 3 shape has access to the Straumann implant library, there isn't much reason to hold on to the CS2. I wish Straumann would extend the same to Exocad.

doug

doug

Reaction score
PDC, just so you know, I got the 8.8 download and Straumann doesn't know what's in it. I would have like to have had a .PDF file with the download to look at, but NOOOOO!

ter01475

ter01475

Reaction score
There is a pdf that came with the download. On your dental desktop look under "what's new" and you will see the new pdf. Straumann has started to except some exocad scans....sooner or later they will except all the systems. When that happens see you later CS2!

doug

doug

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.. I expect so little from them I didn't think to look there

Top Bottom