sintering furnaces and mill vacs

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
The results are always very consistent with the Sintra. Yellow can occur on any furnace and its not always the furnace or heating elements. The sintering beads could have gone bad, the units could have been not dried properly, or the liquids could have gone bad. We will see less and less of this as the preshaded multi layered zirconias become more and more popular.

To answer your question nothing in this world is perfect but from our experience the Mihm-vogt and Sintra very very rarely have a misfire.
this. absolutely this.

R

Ryan Gottlieb

Reaction score
Anyone have anything to say about the zubler v6000 or the v7000?

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
zubler's great -

still like the mihm vogt

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Ryan,
I am up on the new Sintra. The new furnace has improvements in the user interface, more programs and has currently replaced the older model. All units being shipped are the new furnace. The important things that made the old unit really good have not changed. Bottom entry, MoSi2 heating elements etc. We have had years of trouble free use from 3 of these furnaces. In fact the oldest (now over 3 years) just had the heating elements changed out. I would guess we got over 1000 cycles out of the original elements. we have placed a lot of these in labs of DLN members. I'm sure you can get users to comments as well.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
zubler's great -

still like the mihm vogt
I really like the Mihm Vogt as well. We have three of the large units running here. We were selling them last year. When shipped the heating elements are not in the furnace. We had an issue where one of our customers dumped the heating elements with the packaging when they unpacked the furnace. That's right, they through them away. Replacement cost $5K. That is too expensive for replacements from our perspective. Even of they last 2-3 years. But, it is a really good furnace.

S

SamanthaADS

Reaction score
Congrats, Ryan!
I just signed the papers on a DWX-50 myself (thanks, CAP!). I decided to use the old Zyrcomat from the inLab system, but I'll be curious to know how you like the new sintering oven.
Samantha

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Congrats, Ryan!
I just signed the papers on a DWX-50 myself (thanks, CAP!). I decided to use the old Zyrcomat from the inLab system, but I'll be curious to know how you like the new sintering oven.
Samantha
I'd be curious on your firing program for your Zyrcomat.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Hey guys... The V6000 and V7000 are suction units... Any of you have any of our suction units?

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
I really like the Mihm Vogt as well. We have three of the large units running here. We were selling them last year. When shipped the heating elements are not in the furnace. We had an issue where one of our customers dumped the heating elements with the packaging when they unpacked the furnace. That's right, they through them away. Replacement cost $5K. That is too expensive for replacements from our perspective. Even of they last 2-3 years. But, it is a really good furnace.

Hi Bob, we really appreciate the sales last year. I just would like to clarify something I think you may misunderstand. Hopefully it will set your mind at ease when you look at the future maintenance of your Mihm Vogt ovens. If a heating element in a Mihm Vogt oven fails, an individual element may be replaced which is far less expensive than $5000.00. The large ovens at your facility (HT Speed) have 6 elements. The replacement cost is very reasonable. The Mihm Vogt heating elements are of the highest quality standards in the industry. I am sure the life expectancy is much longer than most other ovens. We have sold quite a few of these ovens since we became the distributor 2 years ago and have not had one heating element fail! Thus far the only replacements we have had to send out have been for 2 labs:
  1. The lab (you mentioned) obviously did not read the instructions, did not see the two boxes packaged inside the main box and proceeded to throw away their elements. A very unfortunate situation. None the less, I am sure anyone reading this thread will not make the same mistake.
  2. One of our clients that received a single damaged element that we replaced at no charge.
Again, thank you for everything. I hope this sets your mind at ease…

Top Bottom