Sintering Furnace Recommendations

J

Joe Pro

Reaction score
Looking for a sintering furnace, Who has the best one? I am not looking for a used oven, just looking for people’s recommendations.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I have Three sizes.

100mm wide, 130mm wide and 150mm

many happy customers. We are low profile company.

All furnace come with extra elements, and set-up by me.

I'll post a pic in a minute. We have some Pink and Black on a boat, and a couple Green and Black ready now.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
"low profile"

another interesting choice of words...

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Looking for a sintering furnace, Who has the best one? I am not looking for a used oven, just looking for people’s recommendations.

Get you a Mihm-Vogt from Zubler USA.

A

apsom

Reaction score
best sintering furnace

Shenpaz Sintra is one of the best furnace for zironia in mine opinion. you can check with them and find out more about their new product and specification.
Shenpaz - designer and manufacturer of ceramic firing furnaces for the dental laboratory industry - sintra,galaxy,focus,bifa,gmax,gemini lt,horizon - zirconia,sintering,oven,pressed furnace,burnout,casting

A

apsom

Reaction score
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Mihm Vogt!;)

I love mine, like anything else you get what you pay for. I choose German over Chinese products any day of the week.

Oh yeah and 1.5 years now and my elements look brand new and I use exclusively acid based stains!

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
ZR is all about consistency, buy a nice furnace. mihm-vogt and sintra are both good.

J

jellyfish

Reaction score
Can you send me info on the sintering over?

Hello Primus

Can you send me info on the sintering over?

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
hi fish,

804-285-0777

I am headed to Canada for a short trip, be home soon.

Can you wait until late next week? You wouldn't happen to be on the way from Richmond to New York, would ya?

We are headed that way in a couple weeks, and will have room for tons of furnaces.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
It is. Glidewell also sold it.

I program mine for customer. It is harder than you may think. Not just the firing program, but the entire set of over 40 parameters, including max voltage at two different points and other crucial settings that may result in safty issue if not done correctly.

Takes about Three months after I pay for an order of Four or more furnaces to arrive by boat.

Otherwise, they are expensive if only One unit is flown in to the states.
You will spend more, wait longer, and have poorly tuned furnace if you try to buy directly.

Just ask NicelyMKV on this forum how that worked out for him.
My oldest furnace is now Six years from this company.
I have another "One of a kind unit" from them that is 800lbs.

I always have replacement elements and parts for these, as well as trays and beads and tools.

RockyMark

RockyMark

Reaction score
1800°C High Temperature SinterMAX T1700 LE furnance which is ideal for heavy duty and high temperature laboratory oven applications.
awww.daltechsystems.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_12_sintermax_t1700.jpg
awww.daltechsystems.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_12_sintermax_t1700.jpg

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
We sell both the Sintra and Mihm Vogt I would love to send you a quote on either. You guys that have Mihm Vogt which of the 2 models did you pick? The Speed one or the larger capacity?

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Hi Joe, Nothing like a swarm of salesmen and pictures to make your day. The Mihm Vogt sintering ovens are in stock (in the U.S.) and ready for shipment. If you would like more information regarding the ovens please feel free to contact us. I am sure you will find, they come highly recommended. You can also visit our website for more information. Dental ceramic

Regards,
Chris