Select Mill, Game Changer or Lab Killer

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I think we're going to go with popular 80's and 90's Wrestlers once we launch!

Suggestions? These are the mills.

HAAS DT-1
450i
450i

What are y'alls plans with for the 450i?

Smithwick0208

Smithwick0208

Reaction score
105 units in 2 days Yeah me!

John, I know I'm going out on a limb asking you this, because you have the best running mini around. haha Have you had your mini shell off? If so, did you have zirconia dust on the internals? I noticed when we first serviced ours, there was a significant amount of dust on the power supply, fans, etc. Wieland said they didn't even know this could happen until I showed them pictures of ours. This was mid last year when we saw this and they were supposed to work on a fix. There is a gap between the milling chamber and the upper chamber on every one of ours. We have put small rubber molding in the gap per Wieland to reduce this. upload_2014-4-9_12-47-55.png

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
What are y'alls plans with for the 450i?

Zirconia and guide milling. We have a separate CAM software we developed that drives a fixture we made for the 450i for the milling of surgical guides. Each one serves as a backup to the other. The new one I got is wet capable too, the first one they purchased is dry only. I wanted the wet milling machine to do some R & D on for abutments and Emax. Other than that, just Zr and occasional PMMA right now.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
John, I know I'm going out on a limb asking you this, because you have the best running mini around. haha Have you had your mini shell off? If so, did you have zirconia dust on the internals? I noticed when we first serviced ours, there was a significant amount of dust on the power supply, fans, etc. Wieland said they didn't even know this could happen until I showed them pictures of ours. This was mid last year when we saw this and they were supposed to work on a fix. There is a gap between the milling chamber and the upper chamber on every one of ours. We have put small rubber molding in the gap per Wieland to reduce this. View attachment 15862

I remember seeing all the dust on the internals when you had the shells off when I was there.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Recently learned the Cam in the Select is already setup to position the crowns for the newer blended zirconia when Ivoclar releases it.
Oh John, will this second generation Zenostar be released anytime soon... can't wait to see it..
Maybe some of the first Select buyers will get to beta test it and dln will get the first scoop on it :)
John, is the cam in the Mini (advanced cam) set up the same for the newer zirconia like the Select ? or maybe new updates to come for the Mini / or for advanced cam ?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
No dust in California big tornado suction;)

Top Bottom