Sagemax NexxZr

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Anyone gonna be at the Chicago LMT Lab Day this year??

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Great ill see you there hopefully!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I would love to go but it will be a last minute decision for me..

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Thank you all that came to our booth at the Chicago show. i think that this Show was the best turnout for Chicago in awhile.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
We have 2 booths there this year. If all goes as planned I'll be there.
Good seeing you in Chicago Ron. And also thanks for the Gift Cheers

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
It was an awesome show for us as well. Your welcome and thank you for the gift. Will you be out here in California for LMT West in May?

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
It was an awesome show for us as well. Your welcome and thank you for the gift. Will you be out here in California for LMT West in May?
Yep i will be there!!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Brent, I see the layered puck teaser on the website, are they available to order yet? How do those of us chained to the bench that dont get to go to the fun conventions find out about all the new stuff??

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Brent, any word on the fda paperwork snafu? Or am I just unaware?

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Brent, I see the layered puck teaser on the website, are they available to order yet? How do those of us chained to the bench that dont get to go to the fun conventions find out about all the new stuff??
no it is not available yet, the A shade looks good but the rest of the shades need some improvement. But, i can probably finagle a way to send you our display sample of the A shade we had in chicago. I will just need you to send it back lol. Call me we will figure something out for you to take a look at it. Once it is released i will be posting on Dental Lab network, Facebook and Linked in.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Brent, any word on the fda paperwork snafu? Or am I just unaware?
We are now waiting on a 3rd letter to be issued saying our Documentations are now correct and then a second visit from the FDA. I will keep you informed and post on here once 3rd letter is issued.

E

exo

Reaction score
Brent, the new multicolour looks very interesting, do you still have any technical specifications?

B

Bearriver

Reaction score
we do not have the 5 Layer available for sale yet. we are waiting on our Automatic Presses to come in to mass produce. We however have our Pre-Shaded 19 available which is a Mono-color Shaded Zirconia.
When will the multi layered zirconia be available? I use a lot a bleach shades, Ivoclar bl3 and bl4 will these colors be available too?

L

lucky54

Reaction score
When will it be available in Germany?

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
When will the multi layered zirconia be available? I use a lot a bleach shades, Ivoclar bl3 and bl4 will these colors be available too?
NexxZr Multi-Layer will be available some time this year. We have submitted one of our own patents as well so there is a total of 9 patents out for Multi-Layer zirconia with everyone that has patents. This has been one of the reasons for the late release, As soon as i have an update i will post on here. I believe we will have one bleach shade for the multi-layer.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
When will it be available in Germany?
Anytime something is released in the USA, expect it to release in Europe a couple of months later. Getting FDA and ISO is always quicker than CE and Health Canada Approval unfortunately.

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
Brent, the new multicolour looks very interesting, do you still have any technical specifications?
Sorry Exo i never seen you post. My apologies, when NexxZr Multi-Layer is released we will have all technical specifications available.