Roland DWX-50 vs HAAS DT-1

renato

renato

Reaction score
Renato,

It is not personal, please understand it is corporate policy. Roland offices and resellers around the world invest in infrastructure and staff to provide sales and service to the local community. They pay taxes and salaries to support the local economy. I am contacted daily by people around the world who want to buy a Roland mill in the US but I must direct them to their local Roland office. Beyond corporate policy this is the right thing to do ethically. Like me and everyone here on DLN, my colleagues around the world are supporting their family and have bills to pay. I hope you understand and wish you luck and continued success in your business no matter what product you purchase.

-Glenn

No worries Glen, if someone with a mixed of Spanish and Aussie accent call you to order the DWX-50 from LA, sell it because will not be me.Ciao
NO hard fellings, I just hate to be told what I can do.
As you said first "Sorry, you must buy in the country where your mill will reside." I MUSTQuestionmark This word drives me crazyBanghead

It sounds different when you put the words like on your last statment.

I do understand corporate policy, that was the reason I was going to travel to Laguna Beach, surf and on the way back buy this mill.

Anyway, nevermind.Five

Best wishes!

PS. Despite US lost the game to the Germans they are on the next fase, Good Luck! Cheers

Rules are made to be Broken

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Renato,

I confirmed the price of the DWX-50 in Brazil is very similar to the price in the US. The price is a little higher in Brazil due import to taxes and duties. The quote you received was for a complete system that included software and other accessories.

-Glenn