Ritter Complete Implant and Restorative

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Another implant company looking to horn in on the laboratory business. How's Straumann doing with that?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
possibly Ritter Dental Lab in Rolla Missouri ?

eta: jebus! free trios cart with purchase of chair ?

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Another implant company looking to horn in on the laboratory business. How's Straumann doing with that?

We (BioHorizons) don't plan on doing lab business. We just want to offer authentic products to customers that request them.

We plan on being partners with labs, not competition.

Not sure about everyone else.

Last edited:
dswilliams

dswilliams

Reaction score
The way I read it was free TRIOS with commitment of 15 cases a month. wow. Based in San Antonio, which is in my back yard, but never heard of them until today. Looks like this program was launched last fall.

dswilliams

dswilliams

Reaction score
Hi, Kent. I am confused with your reply. Who is "we"? You're with Biohorizons. Am I missing something?

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
We don't plan on doing lab business. We just want to offer authentic products to customers that request them.

We plan on being partners with labs, not competition.

Then how come the ad promotes "Lab Service" and "Ivoclar Crown" - whatever that is...

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
ivoclar ships to China don't they ?

and its not Kent working for Ritter, Kent speaking on behalf of BioHorizons

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
I was replying to RJS's comment. Sorry for the confusion DSWilliams.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
There...fixed it...I used his quote now. Sorry about that guys.

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Ritter is just an equipment and supply co. not a lab. Just another generic add for lab work without telling the doc where or how it is made. Has the vague look and sound of using a china lab.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Ritter is just an equipment and supply co. not a lab. Just another generic add for lab work without telling the doc where or how it is made. Has the vague look and sound of using a china lab.

Especially the cost.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
China lab......yes that the ticket. School trained technicians some up to 5 years. Using the best technology available.

It's the a-holes here that want to sell Chinese work on the down low. The labs in China are just techs trying to make a living but they get the bad rap and become the goats because of Americans with no scruples and a willingness to lie like dogs to make a few greenbacks.

Got an email from a lab in NY this morning and the number is answered by a lab with a diff rent name. $44 dollar crowns, could it be they are another American covering where they buy the products they sell?

There are no rules so there is nothing to break.

Top Bottom