Restorations Du Jour

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Nice! You're photography has become top notch as well.

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Stunning Al, have you layered with Lisi or emax? Present for Mrs Hodges?

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Yes its layered with Li Si but I don't have much left and don't know when more will come in.
Ha Ha no way the wife would wear it. Just a project I did while I was slow last week.
My wife is ticked though she wants me to make a dumbbell necklace for her but with gold and loose dumbells on the bar. I made her one years ago but it was stolden when our house was broke into back in Florida. It was about 1.5 OZ of gold. I told her she is crazy that would cost $1500 just for the metal.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Yes its layered with Li Si but I don't have much left and don't know when more will come in.
Ha Ha no way the wife would wear it. Just a project I did while I was slow last week.
My wife is ticked though she wants me to make a dumbbell necklace for her but with gold and loose dumbells on the bar. I made her one years ago but it was stolden when our house was broke into back in Florida. It was about 1.5 OZ of gold. I told her she is crazy that would cost $1500 just for the metal.
She's worth it!

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score

Does it really matter what the price is Al? To me a happy wife would be

priceless! :D You know what they say! "Happy wife, happy life!"

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
I want one too. But I want to make it. sheesh! The artistry! I was thinking along the lines of a before and after, to show the docs. I like that it does not have to be full size. So cool!!!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
You're sick!..... need to talk to your ole lady....:D:D:D

Super nice Al. the only thing I would have done different would make 8 or 9 an open face gold crown to bring on the bling! Ha Ha

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
My employees and myself have just been sitting here looking at these photos Al........ I'm slow too but unfortunately there is not enough time left on the earth for me to be able to do that kind of work lol

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Jason it started picking up end of last week. Geez it died right after Christmas ! But I enjoyed it.