PROBLEM PLS HELP

D

Dimis

Reaction score
Hi guys. I want the groups help or advice. I have medit identica hybrid scanner and yesterday i scanned a bridge and when i reached at the die scanning part for the first time the scanned dies looked weird. Ill put a pic to show what i mean but to descriped it it was like broken pixels on some part of the dies and on other parts like insical edge my scaned was double. Anw i proceed and i send to milling center. When i got the bridge i saw that the bridge was 3 mm away from sitting ( that was first always had perfect margins until now) . I thought it needed calibration i did it i even changed the mirror of the scanner but still i get those weird scans, ok better than before but still not as the ones i used to see. I used in that case the DVA model system that its plates are transparent do you thing that that could reflect the light and mess up the scan? Any advice?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

D

Dimis

Reaction score
2a60b3acdd89f50e9217ec7a6bdf3d2f.jpg

The pic im showing is after i changed the mirror before it was worst

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Sounds like alignment issuse, did the dies move during scanning and were they aligned properly after scan? Did you use multi die or scan the dies on the model? Pics would be great but I never would have sent a scan that wasnt right to a milling centre.

D

Dimis

Reaction score
I scaned the dies on the model and i alligned them as always nothing diffrent. I dont know if when i removed the rest of the pieces of the model if they slightly moved. But the thig is that the scans still look a bit weird

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
It looks like the model may have moved in the holder. There is clearly 2 images that did not mesh together

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Is the pic made after merging and cleaning ( finished STL) looks like only pre aligned

D

Dimis

Reaction score
No these is the pic of the first scan of the dies at the end when i finish merging and everything the scan looks perfect

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
No these is the pic of the first scan of the dies at the end when i finish merging and everything the scan looks perfect

and what is your problem ?? look at the hybrid scanning triple trays than you see how much axis can be off.

Top Bottom