Porcelain Oven

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Time to upgrade, I am expanding again, looking at new porcelain ovens. We have used Whipmix furnaces for years, all the way back from their acquisition of Intratech. I am a creature of habit, but looking for suggestions on a new purchase.

C

charles007

Reaction score
John, checkout Zublers new oven with all the newer setting for firing all ceramic materials. Don't think there's another oven on the market that compares to it.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I'll sell ya some Ivoclar ovens I'm about to get the Zubler 200s

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im in the Zubler camp too, but really...theyre all pretty good. no? Im a believer in loyalty, so if Whipmix has served you well, why not get their latest?

M

martintay

Reaction score
I think Pro-Press are a great furnace and very reliable for firing ceramics John, but IMO there are too many perameters to dial in for different Emax ingots and size combinations ? The new model has much smarter technology I think ? But I`ve never used one.

M

martintay

Reaction score
John there`s a good U-Tube explaination of the new model by a US tech / Lab .Worth a watch !

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
I tired Zubler 200, VITA 6000M, Ivoclar P510, but the P510 was the best ;) So i bought Ivoclar P510 a few months ago, and i love it. Fast, compact, easy using, very silent ( zubler and vita isnt it) and great firing result. :)

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I don't always fire porcelain but when I do I choose Dakema. The best around man.

I hear a lot of things about the Zubler furnaces but I don't like them because the damn scroll thing is like a old iPod scroll well. I just want to push a number in instead of having to scroll for it for program 91 to 14 doesn't make any sense just out buttons on the damn thing.

doug

doug

Reaction score
We have 4 Whipmix Pro 100 ovens. Only had a "board" problem with one. We do have dedicated PFM and All Ceramics ones so we can keep the contamination to a minimum. No real complaints. I don't need to listen to an MP3 file or watch a video while I'm working.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I don't always fire porcelain but when I do I choose Dakema. The best around man.

I hear a lot of things about the Zubler furnaces but I don't like them because the damn scroll thing is like a old iPod scroll well. I just want to push a number in instead of having to scroll for it for program 91 to 14 doesn't make any sense just out buttons on the damn thing.
I understand your complaints about the scroll...that's why Zubler came up with a software upgrade that changes the menu. Its difficult to explain, but it simplified things.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I have two P500s and an ep5000. I'll get a price together and put it in the selling forum;)

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions,

Pricing on the Zubler? I know dekema is out of my budget, Does Zubler sell direct or through distributors?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions,

Pricing on the Zubler? I know dekema is out of my budget, Does Zubler sell direct or through distributors?
Direct. Zubler USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD