One last itero issue this decade....

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Ok my dln/itero/eXo wizzards. Been getting stl about a year and this is the first time the margin was not defined after 3D data editor. Why did this occur?
First detection box limits my drawing/marking , but next box allowed for fine tuning. Why is that? Thankful that wax can be modified. Case is for a wax mill to press.
See screen shots. Any answers or ideas? Hope this was not too 🤯o_O

EE58D933-C3B6-49E8-BDBE-7078F0AB6AAA.jpeg CDDD5996-1129-4441-91BE-B386096C5DC0.jpeg

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Let me try to rephrase this again.... First time in a year that uploading an itero marked case, the margin was not defined.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Its marked in your pics, isnt it? The die is clearly defined at least, so just mark it yourself, no?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Its marked in your pics, isnt it? The die is clearly defined at least, so just mark it yourself, no?

I marked it as seen in second photo. In the first pic is a box “ Magnetic line drawing”. How often do you find that?

user name

user name

Reaction score
I marked it as seen in second photo. In the first pic is a box “ Magnetic line drawing”. How often do you find that?
Never that I recall. iTero has been doing some real dumb sh!t lately on my stuff too.

Rather than telling me they need an additional tooth be made removable to get the die to draw, theyll just scoop out the adjacent tooths contact. We're not dealing with the cream of the crop over there. Fortunately its a composite and the Dr will adjust at seating.
20200103_094058.jpg
20200103_094107.jpg

doug

doug

Reaction score
itero will only make an extra tooth removable if you request it. Sonce they charge for it, they're not doing it without permission. I always inspect the scans to make the decision not only whether it needs that option, but which tooth to have made removable.

user name

user name

Reaction score
itero will only make an extra tooth removable if you request it. Sonce they charge for it, they're not doing it without permission. I always inspect the scans to make the decision not only whether it needs that option, but which tooth to have made removable.
Ive never requested an additional removable tooth. If one is needed, they define it before I ever see the Rx.
What I dont like is when they alter the adjacent tooth to get a die to draw. I wasnt going to get a model on that case; Dr does all model free.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Four days in the new year and a new issue.......
Tracked a model that didn’t arrive Thursday. It ended up around Tampa, 1300 miles away. BangheadBangheadBangheadBangheadBanghead

Top Bottom