Noritake czr liquid

Palyaris

Palyaris

Reaction score
Want to ask you guys: What kind of liquid do you dissolve a liners SB? And more about liquids: noritake has forming liquid for metal-porcelain - ex3, and allceramic - czr. Is there any difference between them and what kind of? Can I apply ex3-liquid to czr powder? Roughly speaking, whether to bother on the difference between them?
1192a.jpg forming-1.jpg

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I dunno, I would check the MSDS info on the two and compare.... maybe they are the exact same thing.

Palyaris

Palyaris

Reaction score
Can't understand "MSDS" - what dos it mean?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Material Safety Data Sheet...

M

martintay

Reaction score
Want to ask you guys: What kind of liquid do you dissolve a liners SB? And more about liquids: noritake has forming liquid for metal-porcelain - ex3, and allceramic - czr. Is there any difference between them and what kind of? Can I apply ex3-liquid to czr powder? Roughly speaking, whether to bother on the difference between them?
For Shade Base i use the" Miester Liquid" - its nice and viscous . When i`ve mixed it i use a "pallette" knife to crush it and make the SB smoother ! Also add a drop of food colouring too see the nice thin layer on coping ! The EX3 or Cerabean are both fine to use IMO - prefer the EX3 Modeling fluid though.

Palyaris

Palyaris

Reaction score
Indeed. There is no annotation to this product. Thanks for the answers.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have used both liquids for both ceramics with no problems.

same with the stains ( not the glaze)

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
I use a drop of Miester Liquid, then add forming liquid to the rest.. works great ;)

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I have been building the Noritake porcelain and other porcelain using "the dry porcelain technique " for 16+ years by using distilled water only with no problems at all, it is faster saves on materials and very easy.

Palyaris

Palyaris

Reaction score
Thank you all for your answers. It seems these liquids are quite the same. I've used the meister liquid ex3 building allceramic without problems. For stains I did not use it, because I have a ES Liquid - it's cheaply and it makes no sense to economize.
About a distilled water - I have been using it for metal-ceramic during a several years, but this summer I've sampled a forming liquid and I liked it wary much. Because I live in the south and in summertime is very hot here (35°C - 43°C),that's why the powder, mixed by distilled water, dry quickly.
And second: using of distilled water makes the porcelain little bit pale - not as lively as a forming liquid. May be it's just a peculiarity of the local water.

L

LDent

Reaction score
...not to crazy about Noritakes forming liquid. I dont like the way it dries out. Ive come to experience that Meister liquid is better, when used with water. Also, you can use Meister liquid for either Ex-3 or CZR

Palyaris

Palyaris

Reaction score
P1000382.JPG Oh, I was making a middle. I mixed all up. Of course - the Meister Liquid I had in mind (in view)

Top Bottom