Nobel Procera 2G Scanner

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday season. I wanted to see if anyone was currently using the Nobel Procera 2G Scanner and what kind of results they were getting and if anyone was seeing an increase in their business because of the new scanner. I'd appreciate any and all feedback.

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
Also wanted to know if you got a PCU upgrade and did you get a new scanner or did you just have your old scanner retro fitted with a new base.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
2G works great. Excellent results as expected. Quick turnaround, fixed work normally back in two days,
bars back in four. This came as a new scanner, did not let mine go until this was up and running.
It has increased my business, both with time / and profit as all can be scanned and designed in house.

DentalAxess

DentalAxess

Reaction score
What types of restorations do you design using this scanner? Mainly implants (abutments, bars) or also Crown and Bridge?
If the scanner was open, would you use it for other manufactures?

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
I mainly use it for bars, occasionally implant abutments that are outsourced to another labs. Surgical guides are
now on the raise utilizing Smart Fusion ( Nobel Clinician). No issues of the closed system.

Top Bottom