Nobel biocare Parallel system

K

keroassidy

Reaction score
So we received case from Dr. with WN parallel implant. We have a 3shape d500 scanner and Roland dwx_51d mill. Nobel's website says 3shape compatible , however a few months ago i wanted to send files to nobel and they said they couldn't received my stl files cause it came from a d500 machine. Not sure how my machine outputs a different stl file than say a 700?
Dr. wants a screw retained zirconia crown, however this office is unique in that they prefer a titanium milled abutment with a zirconia full contour w/ screw access hole to be bonded at their office.
So fellas , Any insight or help , or experience with this system. Thanks for any info/help!

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Nobel WN Replace or Ext hex?
I am sure they can scan your cast and just be done with it, or send to Atlantis
LCM

K

keroassidy

Reaction score
I prefer not to use atlantis. Their buisness is to put me out of buisiness. Plus i have 80 some thousand dillars of equipment in house id like to use.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Ah, understand, I just thought you let someone deal with the abutment and you just mill the zirconia crown.
BTW - asking for crown with screw-access on custom Ti abutment definitely not unique . . .
LCM

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Nobel is wierd like that. They didn't except d1000 or d2000 scan for a while. They have to make sure the scan quality meets a certainlevel. That might be why they don't except parrallel cases from older scanners.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
The parallel wall implant 5.5mmD takes the Nobel active conical connection 5.5WP and I would assume a few companies would be able to make you a custom abutment such as Argen or TruCrown etc.

Top Bottom