New option on Implant Bar

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just few pictures of our latest feature we offer, sandblasted option and sandblasted + silicoting

For the price contact me guys.

aimg35.imageshack.us_img35_5208_img9632u.jpg
aimg841.imageshack.us_img841_8651_pantheradental2.jpg
aimg826.imageshack.us_img826_8277_pantheradental3.jpg
aimg35.imageshack.us_img35_5208_img9632u.jpg aimg841.imageshack.us_img841_8651_pantheradental2.jpg aimg826.imageshack.us_img826_8277_pantheradental3.jpg

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
What is the process for the opaquing? You used the words Silicoating is it actually the old kulzer silacoater?

P

paulg100

Reaction score
be interesting to know how strong the bond is between the metal and the coating.

is the better than the company that were doing the pink anodized type bars? (sorry forget the name of the company now, somewhere in US)

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Benard, any literature of the longevity of the '' Silicoating"? I have seen much seepage of older bars that may have been opaqued
on a flat bar structure as shown above. That topic was brought up in a presentation at LMT. The opaque acts as an insulator
not truly letting the bond of the acrylic itself to the bar metal. My thoughts are if it is not in the aesthetic zone, metal primer and process directly to the metal.
paulg100, the company here in the states that anodize is Cagenix.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thank for the interest so to answer the few questions here.
First we sandblast the bar wiht Aluminium oxyde of 250um.

By doing so we offer the bonding 2 methode to "stick" to the metal, one mechanical (by small hole in the metal surface) and another chemical.

Once done we use the Schutz Sebond Opaquer (diffrent color availabe, 2 pinks and 2 whites) then it is put under UV light to activate the chemical bonding between the sandblast and the Sebond.
That is a technic that my father (Jean Robichaud as a MDT and Master of ICOI) used for doing bars for the last 25+ years with hundreds of bars done without any problem.

Now you can process your acrylic on the Sebond that create and outstanding results

For sure there still few details that are not totally explained but that can give you a good idea.

Dr Roberts,
I do not have any official litterature, I don't know if there any (probably that yes). Our only reference is the experience of many RDT here in Quebec, this technic is used by the majority of labs doing bar up here in the province and it a well known fact that our province have a huge demand in bars for many years now.

I hope this will convince you to try my product to see the final result.

Best regards,
For any other question feel free to get in contact with me by e-mail or phone.