Need help! RPD Metal Frameworks!

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
So our RPD guy had an unfortunate car accident and broke his wrist. There are only so many frames the rest of the department can handle. Anyone have a good contact for nice petite frames?

Yes, tried to convert to flexi-partials that could be. And yes, some have been converted to alternative materials like Solvay or Duracytel.

However we're still getting like 2-3 a day that HAVE to be in metal and they are piling up even with me getting behind the bench.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Send scans to 3dRPD for design and then review before production.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
oh that's right, i forgot about them! how much is a framework normally?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Can't remember off the top of my head, but unless you have bargain basement prices, shouldn't be an issue.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
oh i wasn't worried about it, i was just curious what they charge, thank you so much

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
We use Professional Dental Studio here in Michigan...been awesome for us. Click HERE for there contact info if you don't want to go digital.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Bertram in Appleton, Wisconsin has been a good resource in the past, might want to check them out.
Even my removable guy gave up casting in-house and sending to them now.
LCM

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
oh i wasn't worried about it, i was just curious what they charge, thank you so much
if you design the frame is just under 100$, if they design the frame its a bit more, plus a day. all their stuff is SLS and the metal has more memory than cast frames.

i dont think they offer ti frames though, just cocr.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
thanks guys! gonna check all of these out as my main RPD tech will be out of commision for a bit. Jesus i found him trying to handle the highspeed lathe today and almost died....(i almost died, he didn't think that was wrong...)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
get him into one of those newfangled 3d printed hex casts. no more worries about getting it wet or not setting right or even itching.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
So our RPD guy had an unfortunate car accident and broke his wrist. There are only so many frames the rest of the department can handle. Anyone have a good contact for nice petite frames?

Yes, tried to convert to flexi-partials that could be. And yes, some have been converted to alternative materials like Solvay or Duracytel.

However we're still getting like 2-3 a day that HAVE to be in metal and they are piling up even with me getting behind the bench.

Depending on your location and such, I can probably do them for you under $70. If interested, shoot me an email: [email protected]

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
thanks for all the solutions guys! I'm obviously gonna have to do due diligence, so will probably be trying all of it out. Poor guy is in a cast for 4.5 months....

on the flipside i joked about using a 3D printed cast and he didn't get it T.T

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
My 3drpd frames have come back awesome.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
yeah we just sent 3 to them yesterday, waiting to see how the process goes. Will be trying all the suggestions out as i hate being tied down to only one option even it's only temporary

Top Bottom