Need bolts for Keystone Tecnoflask Muffle

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
Recently bought a muffle for the Tecnoflask microwave system that came with the protective trial-packing plate but no bolts! I know they are hex bolts that have little numbers on the top of them, but I just can't make it out in any of the photos or videos I found. Does anybody have one that might be able to tell me the type of bolt it is so I can purchase from Lowe's or somewhere? Thanks in advance!

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Recently bought a muffle for the Tecnoflask microwave system that came with the protective trial-packing plate but no bolts! I know they are hex bolts that have little numbers on the top of them, but I just can't make it out in any of the photos or videos I found. Does anybody have one that might be able to tell me the type of bolt it is so I can purchase from Lowe's or somewhere? Thanks in advance!
I'll look when I get in the lab tomorrow morning.
Why don't you contact the dealer where you bought it and have them send you some for free?

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
I'll look when I get in the lab tomorrow morning.
Why don't you contact the dealer where you bought it and have them send you some for free?
I bought it off of Ebay. Fully aware of no bolts, but it was a great deal at $120 and couldn't pass it up! Thank you Doris!

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
F08E9FA9-FC16-495D-896D-44D673A37DA3.jpeg 0D8BCAED-8CEE-4B95-ACB3-04483E27B279.jpeg

A2-70 and on the other side it’s either THE or TME. I can’t make it out even with magnifying loops on. The bolt is 2.6 inches long.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
They are M8-1.25
68mm long

You'll probably have to buy 70mm and cut it down.
These should do:
Amazon M8-1.25x70mm

Last edited:
JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
The good ol your wife cant measure anything b
BigJ1972 tends to exaggerate. He’s really AverageJ1972.
Ah the good ol the wife cant measure anything because her husband has been telling her its 6 inches for years.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score

CatamountRob tends to underperform. He's really RobCantamount.

Last edited:
Top Bottom