PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Easy listening and smooth choreography.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I couldn't find a YouTube link of the original CD version, but it's the same song. One of his best from, Blood on the Tracks.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I couldn't find a YouTube link of the original CD version, but it's the same song. One of his best from, Blood on the Tracks.

He's a fabulous song writer, but his voice to me is like fingernails on a chalkboard... I can't stand it. I love to hear other people sing his songs, just not him.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
He's a fabulous song writer, but his voice to me is like fingernails on a chalkboard... I can't stand it. I love to hear other people sing his songs, just not him.

lol....just for you, Doris (and JMN) :D

Then Neil may come in 2nd place? :) He either sounded great

or, not so much.

Edit: Willie Nelson is one I can leave, more than take.

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
lol....just for you, Doris (and JMN) :D

An enjoyable variant. Edit: One of the few bands who's lyrics come from the woofer.

Supposedly Neil got into a lot of trouble with the Mrs over that song. Legend says he wrote it after watching another band play and the waiting lady of one of those bandmembers.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I'm jealous, Doris! It's been a couple years for me and I'm feeling the itch! May have to put on my hula skirt and coconut bra tonight, sit by the pool, and have a margarita! Phins Up!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom