Moving to NYC!!!!

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
Hey Marcus, love the video. I wanna see some with a hotdog vendor. Then maybe the subway... keep em coming.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
:) I am loving it here!

3ShapeTrios

Reaction score
How do you like working down around Wall St ;P

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Its wonderfull!!!!!!
I may post pics shortly....

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Dude is that a spy camera or what? It looks like its on your belt? Love the video but if someone came in my lab with a hidden camera on a work interview.. then posted my lab and rx's on an open forum.. without my permission.. well it goes without saying..

Although this could make for a really interesting internet forum lab reality show 'Lab Undercover' or 'The Lab' and it could be more like The Office.

B

brgo

Reaction score
Good on you mate. I was there last year. I can speak for work or the price of living but as a city with the architecture the history the food the shopping all the little things that make life special and the whole electric feeling of the city I can't feel a little envious. Make the most of it.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
No spy cam, I was holding my Iphone. And I am pretty sure you cant see or read any RX's. Not sure why you would be upset? Kinda weird. :/
Anyway, its a DL in Wall Street. We do about 1 or 2 PFM's a year. The rest are PFZ's or emax everything. We mill our Zirc and send custom abut's to Atlantis. If you would like a crown from us, they start at $295. And dont ask how much a PFZ over a custom Zirc implant is, you cant afford a single one. :p
Things have definitely worked out so very well out here.
Its a 4 man lab situated in a large dental facility with doctors and surgeons on site a few days a week. All 4 of us are cross trained and we all take care of business together as a team.
Again, things are going very well out here.
What I look forward to most is what I am going to learn from my new coworkers. So very exciting...

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
so is the inlab your working with a lemon or as good as sirona says it is?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Im not upset, Im just saying.. if you secretly recorded me in my lab, I would be upset.. especially if it were posted on a forum or youtube. Doesnt affect me, just saying .. there are privacy laws.

Last edited:
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
No, in NY state there is a one party consent law. So I can record, whoever, whenever as long as I am in the recording. Anyway, I hope to one day visit your lab and record 10 seconds of nothingness to upset you. :)
As good as Sirona says it is?
A goldmine is a hole in the ground with a liar on top. -Mark Twain
Dont believe the salesmen.
Inlab sucks, but its mostly sucks as a reflection of the scanners they provide. Inlab would be fine if you only wanted to build single units all day everyday. But trying to build a few bridges in one case over bad preps, its a head ache.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Sorry but I cant be alone on that...
Im not saying you were doing anything wrong in showing us where you work etc. Looks like an amazing place to be! Im sure the owner would be flattered that you think so highly of his lab.. but then again this is wall street, and business is business.

The actual law is:

"As to videotaping and photography, however, there is a general rule common to all states including New York. The implied right to use imaging devices in public places and the portions of another person's property in which the public is welcome does not extend into any area they consider private . A non-permissive recording of another person's image for voyeuristic, profitable, defamatory or exploitative purposes constitutes a Class D felony, punishable by two to seven years in jail."

Ill give it a rest, but just doesnt seem worth it to me..

Last edited:
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
voyeuristic, profitable, defamatory or exploitative purposes...
None of the above...
So...
Its A O K.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Lol, I was holding my iphone in front of my chest, it wasn't intentional.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Dude you alive? Hope ask is well

Top Bottom