Miyo vs Soprano

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been using miyo for a while now but as we're opening a second location I'm in the market for a new full kit of ceramic. I mill almost exclusively full arch and don't tend to infiltrate my zirconia as I'm happy with the results I can get with Miyo.

That being said I've heard really good things about soprano, does anyone have a preference between the two? I'm curious to try it.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I haven’t heard anything about it, good or bad.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
John Wilson seems to like it:

In my hands, I found the Soprano sample stains to be too intense, I would definitely need to thin them out.

W

Willard

Reaction score
The intensity of soprano is what I like about it over Miyo. I like both but find myself reaching for soprano more often.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
both are fantastic!
been playing with Miyo for years and just started dabbling with Soprano. neither disappoint

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
both are fantastic!
been playing with Miyo for years and just started dabbling with Soprano. neither disappoint
How do you like the soprano gingiva paste in comparison to Miyo Pink and Pink Structure? And is it tough to learn sopranos technique?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
How do you like the soprano gingiva paste in comparison to Miyo Pink and Pink Structure? And is it tough to learn sopranos technique?
I haven't had enough time to do much other than a quick run at the gingiva. it has been too busy here but I am hoping to spend some time with it after the new year. i have no concerns about it working well. i do, however, love miyo structure!

Top Bottom