Milling Quality

G

grantoz

Reaction score
its hard to be special when you are getting the same as everyone else.i have be milling in house for12 years and have never thought i twas a bad decision.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
The surface finish quality as mentioned above is due to the spindle rpm and feed rate of the strategy used.

We strive to give clients the best surface finish possible. As fas as shades, we recommend using pre-shaded blocks, and adding incisor stain before sinter.
it also has to do with the tools used. after testing 5 brands of tools i can say that for certain as each one cuts slightly different

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
What is the typical milling time for say 5 full zirc crowns ? Thanks

user name

user name

Reaction score
60 minutes for me.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
for me it takes 3600 seconds i was going to do it in years but i couldnt find my calculator

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
We are looking for recommendations for a west coast milling lab for our zirconia, from our scan files. Must be of high quality in zirconia and fits, and MUST be consistent with their delivery times.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Im a one man show too. Its time saving and very cost effective, as in profitable. When I quit using Argen and started doing my own, quality went up, costs went down, word spread and my income more than doubled.
And you work till midnight.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
As others have mentioned, there are many factors that affect restoration quality. Others include: tool shank diameter, fixturing, machine rigidity, spindle and even more.
I tried to provide some addition detail in our new website which we just launched. Maybe it will be of some benefit to members here (or maybe not)...
The link the to this particular section: https://www.axsysdental.com/UniqueSolution.html

Last edited:
cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
When we see the 300 series brayks or not different enough for your mill portfolio ??!!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
As others have mentioned, there are many factors that affect restoration quality. Others include: tool shank diameter, fixturing, machine rigidity, spindle and even more.
I tried to provide some addition detail in our new website which we just launched. Maybe it will be of some benefit to members here (or maybe not)...
The link the this particular section: https://www.axsysdental.com/UniqueSolution.html
great post Steve.

if you guys do WorkNC stuff, i need a hand camming some nasty geometry. call me.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
When we see the 300 series brayks or not different enough for your mill portfolio ??!!
Not sure yet. Still testing and putting our magic into it. Unfortunately I can't even provide a "guess-timate". Stay tuned...

Top Bottom