milling Bruxzir

C

Chris

Reaction score
A Great Suction if the only way to go for so many reasons.

I know if you get the suction close and Isolate it, I have seen it on the 4820 I-mez , with the new leather splash guard and the zubbler Vac you can mill a entire puck or 2 and have about a table spoon of dust in the basin if that much. You get a much cleaner mill and i guess the tools stay sharper longer, plus you protect the Spindel , AH!!! the Spindel , The less dust in on and around you machine mean $$$$$ in you pocket , You can buy a ok suction lower price and buy a high dollar spindel , Plus time, you pay for cleaning and mataince, and maybe another spindel, Not to metion the Chucks that wear out because you are not removing the dust. If a chuck is clogged up with dust , it causes lots of problems, off center, from one tool change to another, so sometime the mill are perfect, then other for no reason at all thery are chipping. You got to have Good evacuation of the material. So when your having problems milling and you do not know why and you have a dirty machine, that your just Calabrated on a dirty chuck with dirty tool spacers . Some things just do not come with the manuel..LOL as we all know.
Well I can tell you, the best suction is one that works and you do not have to beg someone to clean it out. No body likes cleaning a VAc out or a machine up its a pain!!
It cost lots of money to keep clean the lab, your pay some one that does want to clean out a suction unit. What happens is the thing quits because it over heats, because their a pain to clean. The Zubler units are eazy to change the bags , In 7 years we never had a failure , only change the filters NO down time. When you walk into a Lab that has one you NOTICE the Difference. Good Suction will save you money, time and your hearing. I am sure you did not hear what i said because of the load suction , it will save your HEARING The most important is that your Doctors with notice! Chris Tackett CDT.

Chris Tackett CDT

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Just changed a Spindle that has been running for over Eight years straight!

My Spindles are Liquid Cooled and pressurized with Air.

The Mill Stops if no Air pressure. Vacuum is of no concern to me as far as Spindle life.

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Wound my first armature in 3rd grade.

Won state prize in Public School System. (Many times....Computers, Math, 8th Grade Jr. Science for Dental projct in Advanced Science)

Raced R/C cars with my own windings in mid '80 and won with the help of Kevin Tekin in CA for his Speed-Controllers.

Made anything you can think of.

Boats, Cars, Motorcycles, CNC mills, etc...

http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/f5/handpiece-fuel-9340/

(just so we can get to know each other a little...)

I have raced Moto-X and built my own motors....always!
Posted a few pics of cars I have built and did a decade of Drag-Racing.
Built many Subaru, Mazda Rotary, an Buick engines with local Machine Shop doing some stuff I can't handle.

I'm certified to repair 3D Systems Invision and ProJet printers...

I've owned and disassembled SolidScape and Envisiontec pinters, as well as other machines. I'm on my 4th printer now. I buy used and repair and sell sometimes.

All my milling is done with my own strategy that I made with open CAM. I make everything in my lab. I designed my own Sintering furnace.

http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/f33/super-furnace-sintering-9646/

I've made many custom fixtures fr Lava mills and KaVo mills.

I have my own Zirconia made just for me!

http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/f32/wonka-block-3-0-a-10340/

Tell me a little about yourself.....

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Chris,

forgive me, but I just don't listen to anyone on this forum.

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I guess you are poking fun at me, and maybe you feel I think I am God?

OK, I guess I had that coming.

You can stop by the SUM3D booth or TD Dental booth at Lab Day West and say "Hi" if you want.

I think my employee Brad, and Wife and I will be there.

Sorry if you are joking, but I don't know what to think of your post?

Last edited:
R

RobertGayle

Reaction score
awww.glidewelldental.com_images_lab_cad_cam_systems_complete_bruxzir_milling.jpg

The benefits of monolithic zirconia are well documented and the market for it is growing tremendously. The complete BruxZir Milling System includes a 3Shape 3D Dental Scanner and Dental Designer 3D CAD software, Delcam's DentMill CAM System and the BruxZir Mill.

jasper engine and transmission
awww.glidewelldental.com_images_lab_cad_cam_systems_complete_bruxzir_milling.jpg

C

Chris

Reaction score
yes maybe spindle life but if your mill is full of dust your product is not so good. Your finished product before sintering is harder to clean, your tools dull faster. Ok don't worry about tools,chucks ,sharp crisp mill.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
just to be clear - and back on subject.

*** how are your bruxzir restorations coming out now? and with the slower strat do you feel bur life has increased or decreased.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
This is not my idea beleave me, but we are the world leader in producing and installing central suctions for dentallabs.
In a lot of times, not the suction system is responsable to catch the dust - it's the CADCAM system itself.
They are not proper designed for catching the dust perfect. They mill good no question, but there is a need for better engineering and for some changing inside the CADCAM machine.

Not my words the words of Kurt Zubler i told the VHF guys at the beginning 3 years ago that their suction channels are wrong constructed but nothing happened . T

Belive me *** you would love Zublers suction system 15 years running now.

RockyMark

RockyMark

Reaction score
Mill BruxZir® Solid Zirconia restorations in just 11-13 minutes (on average) with the new purpose-built BruxZir Milling System.
BruxZir-Crown-1-300x300.jpg

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
???

Weird responses! ??

There is nothing Magical about having a motor spinning an impellor or cage or wheel to create negative pressure.
Nothing at all!
Managing air-flow is not rocket science either.

Companys have been milling Graphite, and a LOT of it for decades.
Real CNC manufactures know how to deal with dust, and the machine is built properly.
I have Ten year old Primacon mill....runs 24/7 and the inside has been covered in dust the whole time.
So what?

The Roland......another story! LOL

I tried to purchase a Zubler vacuume, but I found the company to be extremely expensive and very hard to deal with. They demanded a drawing of my lab and demanded to create the entire system. Would not just sell me a simple vacuume.

I add new machines too often and move things around too much to pay for fancy install.
I can and DID just do it myself. Saved $20k. LOL

so.....no thanks!

Top Bottom