Milling and 3D printing centers

C

CadGenius41

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good list of Milling centers and 3D printers.

Thanks

4-D

Reaction score
My lab is a milling center.

We are a zirconia milling center and a certified Lava Milling center. Were you looking for a certain area to mill? Are you looking to purchase a 3-d printer also?

Slipstream

Slipstream

Reaction score
Is there a specific country you would like to deal with?

Dental Milling Center

Very US centered

Give us a clue where you are, and I am sure someone will be along to help

G

GezaazY

Reaction score
Dental Export in Estonia

At the momen we are only milling, no 3D printing yet.
We mill zirconia, titanium, pmma (for casting and temporary restorations),CoCr

H

handy1252

Reaction score
I run milling center in CA.
If you need zirconia copings, I can help.

C

CadGenius41

Reaction score
I am on the east coast in the US, just trying to do a little research to find out some info about milling and 3D printing centers in the US.

Thanks

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
I am on the east coast in the US, just trying to do a little research to find out some info about milling and 3D printing centers in the US.

Thanks

i just did a google search of "dental milling centers" and it came back with the information you are looking for. there are milling centers from cost-to-coast. we have members of this forum that own and operate milling centers that may be able to help. i attached the google search page for you.
Google

Y

YMS96

Reaction score

Thanks

Cad Blu Dental is out of NY. I know they are close with 3D Systems and they might also mill zirconia also..

M

mrcadcam

Reaction score
Is there a specific country you would like to deal with?

Dental Milling Center

Very US centered

Give us a clue where you are, and I am sure someone will be along to help

Im actually the owner of this site and was going to shut it down within the year. The reason i put it up was so all the people that spent so much money into these systems had some sort of voice and presence against the larger companies like strauman, 3i, Nobel, etc... If you would like me to keep it live, some feedback would be appreciated. I have already shut down the forum for the site, since got tired of keeping up with the spammers. Best Regards to all milling and printing center. And to the admin of this site........Im American just like you

Diadem Precision

Diadem Precision

Reaction score
Diadem Precision Technology

Diadem Precision Technology - open milling center with 2 locations - one in Michigan, USA and one in Ontario, Canada - using Roeders 5 axis CNC mills.
We are milling: e.MAX CAD, zirconia frameworks, full zirconia crowns and bridges. All zirconia is pre-shaded by the manufacturer - no need for dipping that reduces the translucency.
Please don't hesitate to ask for more info.

Mitch