B

beenZen

Reaction score
Hello! My millbox keeps shutting down every time I try to open a file to mill. There are no error messages shown or updates available. I'm unsure the cause or solution, any ideas?

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
I am sure your reseller has ideas.

B

beenZen

Reaction score
They don't yet:( Seems to only not want to mill for 14mm pucks, will only mill the 16

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
uninstall and reinstall the latest version from your reseller. Also disable windows virus and threat protection, windows defender (do this before you reinstall). Makesure you downlaod a fresh copy of mill box. Which version are you on?

When you see this message you might have already fix the issue. Please post the fix, so that it can be useful for some other users when they have issues like this

B

beenZen

Reaction score
uninstall and reinstall the latest version from your reseller. Also disable windows virus and threat protection, windows defender (do this before you reinstall). Makesure you downlaod a fresh copy of mill box. Which version are you on?

When you see this message you might have already fix the issue. Please post the fix, so that it can be useful for some other users when they have issues like this
Got it fixed yesterday! The problem was actually a corrupt puck file locking up the millbox. They didn't find out what caused it but after deleting the puck, the problem was fixed! Thank you for your help too!

Top Bottom