millbox problems

M

millwook97

Reaction score
hello all, my lab runs millbox 2021 with argen strategies currently(we have 2 computers dedicated to nesting crowns on wax, pmma, and zirconia pucks and use 3 roland 52dci, 3 roland 52s, and a roland 51) my major problem is that when you set up a job on a puck(of any kind) on 1 computer, the other computer does not know that the puck has been used so it wont realize that a crown has been added to the puck, so if you use the other computer to set up a job on that same puck you might end up milling a crown in a space that has already been milled. this is far from efficient because i have to use 1 PC for all zirconia jobs, and the other PC for wax and PMMA, which wouldn't be a problem but zirconia accounts for about 90% of what gets ran in our mills. So anyone who else has had this problem and was able to diagnose it, thank you for your responses in advance!

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Have you shared the used blocks folder between the computers?

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
Change the used blocks directory to a shared server or hard drive. If they both point to the same folder, they'll always have the current files and share the same set of used materials, no matter which computer did the work.

Top Bottom