Merry Christmas

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
Well, before the weekend begins and I get too busy and run out of time, I wanted to say merry Christmas to all my DLN brothers and sisters from other mothers. A fresh new yr in front of us. Hoping everyone is healthy and happy.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Well, before the weekend begins and I get too busy and run out of time, I wanted to say merry Christmas to all my DLN brothers and sisters from other mothers. A fresh new yr in front of us. Hoping everyone is healthy and happy.
Merry Christmas to you as well Denture Dude!
We are officially closed until the 3rd of January, that in itself is wonderful! I like being busy, but this year's Christmas rush has had us working seven days a week for the last 3 weeks!

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Finishing up a few more scans and then shut it down for a few days
4800142B-FF97-412F-9671-32A80A209044.jpeg
It seemed like the offices thought I wanted to play Jenga for the hollidays. Enough of that!
5214B03E-5FB3-45BA-B960-CDC0205DF765.jpeg

Wishing you DLNers a Merry Christmas! 🎄. And may Santa make all your wishes come true.
I’m happy to spend some time with the little ones. 👶🏻
Cheers!🍻

BEFA7313-F96E-4CA4-BDB3-70AEE2B503A5.png

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!
May the joys of the season fill your heart with goodwill and cheer. May the chimes of Christmas Glory add more shine and spread smiles across the miles, today and in the New Year! Have a blessed day and be safe! 🌲⛄✨🧑‍🎄

Top Bottom