Materials search

M

mazman

Reaction score
Anyone else use Infante brand Carve-it soft (porc liquid) or Uni-bake? I tried the phone number I had and its out of order. The guy was located in NJ, I searched his address and he ran his business out of his home-which sold in 2018. I hate to change at this point, I've been using it over 40 years. Great stuff!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hi, someone posted a similar product from Katana the other day, can't remember the exact thread though. All the best

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
If you can't find any, Vita's build-up (modelling) liquid is pretty nice. I like it better than Ivoclar's.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
6 messages, 2 reaction scores, member for 8 years.
your only crisis in 8 years is your porcelain liquid? i want to be more like you

doug

doug

Reaction score
That's interesting as I used his porcelain/opaque liquid for years. I bought a bottle at least 30 years ago, just ra out earlier this year. Strictly for quick fixes if you hit the metal so you could opaque over the area with out having to strip the entire crown. Great stuff, I thought of sending a snail mail to the address, but I'd bet he's in his late 80's at this point.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
6 messages, 2 reaction scores, member for 8 years.
your only crisis in 8 years is your porcelain liquid? i want to be more like you
When I check the birthday list every morning I see LOTS of lurkers. A lot of them have been members for years and never post a thing.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
That's interesting as I used his porcelain/opaque liquid for years. I bought a bottle at least 30 years ago, just ra out earlier this year. Strictly for quick fixes if you hit the metal so you could opaque over the area with out having to strip the entire crown. Great stuff, I thought of sending a snail mail to the address, but I'd bet he's in his late 80's at this point.
So it wasn't a porcelain build-up liquid. I use to do the same thing with Duceram shoulder liquid, where I'd mix it with the opaque, set it with a hair dryer, and build porcelain over the top of it without it moving the opaque. It would keep the opaque from being displaced up the sides of the rest of the porcelain, making an opaque ring.

Last edited: