legacy 3.0 options

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Hey gang, doctor has a legacy 3.0 for tooth number 10. It's painfully close to 11 and lingually positioned. He would like a zirc abutment. I need your help for options if you would.
I can either shape stock abutment he sent and go with full contour zirc (or facially layered),try the straight abut and anodize gold or smart base from Implant direct. i just don't know what is going to give me the most space or be the easiest to work with. What would all y'all recommend?
Legacy 3.0 Bucc.jpg Legacy 3.0 distfacial.jpg Legacy 3.0 distlingual.jpg

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'd do a Truabutment custom titanium abutment. They do them in this size, only milling center that was for awhile. Then make a zirconium crown to cement over it...or a 'screw-cementable'. But what do I know, I haven't done an implant in two months and probably won't see one for at least another two months thanks to my lovely Michigan Governor!!!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I'd do a Truabutment custom titanium abutment. They do them in this size, only milling center that was for awhile. Then make a zirconium crown to cement over it...or a 'screw-cementable'. But what do I know, I haven't done an implant in two months and probably won't see one for at least another two months thanks to my lovely Michigan Governor!!!
Should you even be using the internet?? Or electricity?

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
I was given a Gov't. ration card, I'm allowed five mins a day and I choose it to help another...how 'bout them apples? ;)
I think you have a Whipmix propress 100, what are your parameters for LISI ingots if you will? High temp, melting and pressing time. Thank you!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I think you have a Whipmix propress 100, what are your parameters for LISI ingots if you will? High temp, melting and pressing time. Thank you!
I do but I'm not allowed to leave the house to go to the lab without breaking the law but I will for you tomorrow. Dam, I just used another 5 mins of my rations.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I will transfer my rations to your account.
Thank You!!!

Entry 1292F, Heat Rate 108F/M, Final Temp 1665F, Hold Time 15mins, Press Time 8Mins, Cool Time 5Mins.
You will have to play with your final temp to dial it in...I use Fahrenheit because it plsses off the Chinese and you can dial it in much easier using Fahrenheit...use 15 degree increments, then 5 till you feel its spot on. Hope that helps. It may take a sleeve to dial it in where you don't see the orange peel, or didn't press all the way, etc...

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I do but I'm not allowed to leave the house to go to the lab without breaking the law but I will for you tomorrow. Dam, I just used another 5 mins of my rations.
The courts said yesterday that she overreached her authority.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
The courts said yesterday that she overreached her authority.
She is going to create a civil war here...'We The People' of Michigan are growing very impatient and angry at what she is doing to our state. She has more lawsuits against her than she has brain cells at the moment. Now you have local Sheriffs lining up saying they won't enforce any of her mandates. Also, the Armed Michigan Militia is right now holding a protest at the Capitol in Lansing. If you think you're going to push them fella's around, good luck. It's a shltstorm!!! Never thought I wished I lived in North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana right now, but I do. Nothing like the feeling that i'm sneaking around to just go to work!!! Crazy times.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
She is going to create a civil war here...'We The People' of Michigan are growing very impatient and angry at what she is doing to our state. She has more lawsuits against her than she has brain cells at the moment. Now you have local Sheriffs lining up saying they won't enforce any of her mandates. Also, the Armed Michigan Militia is right now holding a protest at the Capitol in Lansing. If you think you're going to push them fella's around, good luck. It's a shltstorm!!! Never thought I wished I lived in North Dakota, Wyoming, Montana right now, but I do. Nothing like the feeling that i'm sneaking around to just go to work!!! Crazy times.
When is she up for re-election? I don't think she'll win!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
When is she up for re-election? I don't think she'll win!
Unfortunately not till 2022, hence why we are hoping sleepy Joe picks her as VP (then we will get rid of her) but I doubt he will...especially since we now have 500K signatures to recall her and Michigan being such a political swing state this year.

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
Thank You!!!

Entry 1292F, Heat Rate 108F/M, Final Temp 1665F, Hold Time 15mins, Press Time 8Mins, Cool Time 5Mins.
You will have to play with your final temp to dial it in...I use Fahrenheit because it plsses off the Chinese and you can dial it in much easier using Fahrenheit...use 15 degree increments, then 5 till you feel its spot on. Hope that helps. It may take a sleeve to dial it in where you don't see the orange peel, or didn't press all the way, etc...
Thanks Rob! I bought the LISI ingots and GC investment probably 3 years ago but only now have time to play with them.