Lab price of heat cured flipper

R

Robert A Young

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much to charge for a heat cured flipper with 3 teeth?

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Charge what you normally would for 3 teeth, a 1-3 tooth set up. a 1-3 tooth finish, and a processing model.

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Charge 10 bucks. Or 50 euro. Or 100 pesos. Or 10,000 pennies. A million rubes.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
heat cured flipper?

Is that texan bbq or Labradour blubber basted?

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
images

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
A semi dentate dolphin is probably not worth much.

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
FWIW I charge about 600CAD/450 USD for a heat cured flipper but that comes with some followup maintenance...For example I will apply tissue conditioners if necessary and also usually apply a layer of Mollosill for retention rather than clasps. Includes impressions usually Neocolloid in stock tray.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
FWIW I charge about 600CAD/450 USD for a heat cured flipper but that comes with some followup maintenance...For example I will apply tissue conditioners if necessary and also usually apply a layer of Mollosill for retention rather than clasps. Includes impressions usually Neocolloid in stock tray.
For that much work- why not make a flexi? Final cost is less, much less labor involved. It IS a "FLIPPER" all said and done. A one tooth appliance. A "TRANSITIONAL PARTIAL DENTURE" is multiple teeth.

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
For that much work- why not make a flexi? Final cost is less, much less labor involved. It IS a "FLIPPER" all said and done. A one tooth appliance. A "TRANSITIONAL PARTIAL DENTURE" is multiple teeth.
I charge 900 for a flexible duraflex but it has its limitations. Not sure how well a single tooth would endure and stay on a flexible. the feedback I am getting for flexibles is usually positive. And the injection unit makes for quite a good fit. Fewer adjustments overall.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
I charge 900 for a flexible duraflex but it has its limitations. Not sure how well a single tooth would endure and stay on a flexible. the feedback I am getting for flexibles is usually positive. And the injection unit makes for quite a good fit. Fewer adjustments overall.

AWESOME PRICING!!!!!! Wish we were all here. (I do understand you have an oporatory and see the patient--- you are not wholesale to the office).!!!

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
AWESOME PRICING!!!!!! Wish we were all here. (I do understand you have an oporatory and see the patient--- you are not wholesale to the office).!!!
Pricing is straight from the Seniors benefit fee guide for acrylic denture with clasps....That is the fee for the patient....complete with lab fees. As a denturist we benefit from claiming the lab fees as well as the clinical fees. Lab fees up here for duraflex case are 485.00 CAD and that is presented with my own casts with waxup completed.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Really rather standard, and seeing patient directly means higher overhead costs, so it's not all gravy