KDF WAXER

A

AL1

Reaction score
Does anyone use the KDF double waxer? If so how do you like it.

D

dentcre

Reaction score
I will be interested in this also,,

I have kerr ultra waxer and renfert light waxer, hanpiceaces dont last very long.

AL1 ,,did you take a look at the garman girbach waxer ,,looks preety nice.

also ,, go to bredent xpdent website and checkout their dual dipper-waxer combo.
look preety good , but pricey.

C

careywhiteman

Reaction score
I bought one when I started lab school, hate bunsen burners. I mainly bought the wax master II because of its small size, and I had to pack it up everyday. (It also made me a very popular person since I was the only one with a electric waxer.) It is a great little waxer, the controls are in the handle so you can change the temp instantly, it also gets hotter than some of the other waxers I have used. I also like the fact that it shuts off after 20 minutes of inactivity. It heats up so quickly that the shut off feature isn't a problem. Mine is still going strong after 2 years of lab school and 20 kids using it besides me. Carey

A

AL1

Reaction score
I have a Kerr but dont like the way it heats up. It seems slow and changes temp. when you hold it. L also want a double waxer so I may take a harder look at the KDF.
Thanks for the input

A

AL1

Reaction score
Has anyone used that DVA wax pen advertised in Dental Lab Products or does anyone know anything about them?