JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Kavo washout/boilout unit

it needs:
220v dryer type outlet.
water source (garden hose style hookup)
water drain point (has a hooked hose to drop/set on a tallish pipe)

Factory rebuilt in 2000. Never used since.
Manuals included.

lived on a factory shipping palate in a unused 2nd floor area inside factory packed shipping cardboard and shrinkwrap from 2000 to 2015 at the lab where I trained.
Been in my lab, wrapped in a plastic drop cloth, the whole time since. Never could get to where I could get hookups done.

measurements as it sits without sprayarm attached (never has been since rebuild - still protective tape on the threads)
24.5'' x 25.5'' x 42'' tall
weight; about 100 kg (shipping weight listed when on palate was 97 kg item / 102 total I think. This from memory from 2015, it's close, but not accurate.)

Shenandoah Valley of Virginia (western side of Virginia)

You either need to come get it or arrange for it's transport. I can get it to the UPS store, but the rest is on you.

PM for zip code.

If nobody wants it, it's going to the scrapyard before the end of April. have to be out of the space completely by 1500 Thursday April 28.

Last edited:
John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Sad to see it going to scrapyard. Also dad is I have the same machine sitting unused for 7-8 years and will likely have same disposition.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Sad to see it going to scrapyard. Also dad is I have the same machine sitting unused for 7-8 years and will likely have same disposition.
I'm hoping mightily that won't happen, but .... We'll see.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Get in touch with @Garland Dental Services they may know someone looking who isn't on DLN.
Or, these people contacted me a while back to see if we wanted to sell any used equipment.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Get in touch with @Garland Dental Services they may know someone looking who isn't on DLN.
Or, these people contacted me a while back to see if we wanted to sell any used equipment.
Hi Darlin'! Thanks much!

L

Ledoux

Reaction score
Hi I am hoping this didnt go to the dump yet! Any chance it's still available?

Top Bottom