Jumping into Digital Age

C

charles007

Reaction score
I agree, not trying to ask anyone to give away what they paid for. I must have misread your post about cadbane coming to hang out with you. I didnt realize you paid him.
If someone has a formula to accurately duplicate shades then by all means it would be priceless$$$ as One of the biggest complaints that i have read on DLN is the inability to get consistent shades with full zirconia.

Cad Bane.." Ryan " does consulting work for Jensen and worked with Don Cornell in fine tuning shades with Jensen's XT zirconia using 3M coloring liquids. I'm sure Jensen will have this new formula on how to dilute the liquids.
I bet working with Ryan one on one like user name Bob did with his Jensen Preciso mill install helped a lot and well worth the expense to shorten the learning curve.
At this point I think XT looks as good if not better than other zirconia's and liquids on the market, and I can't wait to see Jensen's new lower MPa more translucent zirconia......Hopefully released in Chicago ?

fyi: Months ago Ryan offered on an older post to share his coloring chart formula with dln members......

Last edited: